Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Schefter heads to ESPN

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...efter-to-espn/

Hmm....ESPN is just taking the Yankee approach to their football analysts now it seems. If you can't beat them, sign them over to your team.

Schefter was the best on NFLN...helped get it off the ground.

How long before he starts acting like the rest of the on-air ESPN drones?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Sellout :)

10 chars.
      Last edited by keylime_5; 04-15-2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

ESPN WILL POISON HIM!! Schefter is now falling down a steep slippery slope. :(

Comment

Schefter is the only person where when I see a report I know its right... Hopefully ESPN doesn't corrupt him.

Comment

huh Shefter and Mort on the same network?after their back and fourth regaurding Shanny to KC that should be fun

Comment

Good move on the part of ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                How long before he starts acting like the rest of the on-air ESPN drones?
                In his first month there I bet they have him taking the wild side in discussions just to make it so theres some differing opinions for interest reasons.....ugh.

Hopefully NFLN has some young up and comer who can be the new Schefter.

Comment

so who is NFLN insight guy?

Comment

My only two respected NFL guys are now on ESPN, John Clayton and Adam Schefter.

At least NFL Network still has Mike Mayock. Now if ESPN got him it would be a real monopoly. Mayock and Kiper would be deadly.

Comment

Oh no. Who is going to ruin each and every pick on NFLNs draft coverage?

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        John Clayton and Adam Schefter.
                        The dream team.

Mort might be toast?
                        Last edited by Splat; 04-15-2009, 08:14 PM.

Comment

At least NFL Network still has Mike Mayock. Now if ESPN got him it would be a real monopoly. Mayock and Kiper would be deadly.
                          If that happened, Todd McShay would be cut from the team faster than Walter Thomas in the Louisiana heat......

Comment

Wow that is absolutely huge, I think Schefter is the man and think he's a hell of an evaluator and reporter for never being an NFL player. I really respect his opinions.
                            INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Mike Mayock seems like a total idiot this year. Not sure exactly what happened. He was never my favorite but this year he just seems to be on a whole new level of bad. I won't ever understand why he has Robert Ayers ranked as high as he does, unless he somehow starts to put together a few good seasons at some point.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information