No announcement yet.

Adam Schefter heads to ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Corey Chavous back on draft day doing day 2 prospect reports.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
      I want Corey Chavous back on draft day doing day 2 prospect reports.
      The only memory I recall of Corey Chavous on NFLN is him pimping Reggie McNeal all year round haha. Besides that he was actually a very good talent evaluator.

Comment

Haha, but still, Reggie McNeal>>>Pat White.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

wow really surprised here

Comment

I'm pretty rattled. I love my NFLN and Schefter is hands down, the best at what he does. Schefter and Rich Eisen are the heart and soul of the network. Schefter the kind of guy who will look through peoples' garbage and will secretly tape record conversations. Not really but he is dedicated. I wish NFL Network would just bite the bullet and pay the man. Schefter probably wanted more money/pub so ESPN makes sense. Mort is garbage at his job and is just posts rumors as facts.

And for those of you who think that he knows the pick and says something before ala Chris Berman, that's not true. Schefter does not get this info yet because of his incredible knowledge he can predict the picks despite having limited football knowledge.

Comment

I bet hes makin bank now, which he deserves.

How much you think these guys make?

Comment

They should get Torry Holt back on the draft coverage. He did a nice job in 2005..

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  And for those of you who think that he knows the pick and says something before ala Chris Berman, that's not true. Schefter does not get this info yet because of his incredible knowledge he can predict the picks despite having limited football knowledge.
                  Many many times last year he'd say something along the lines of "it looks as if the pick is going to be , they're pulling the trigger on right now.." and that really didn't sound like he was predicting anything.

I don't mind him normally, just HATED him during the draft.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Damnit ESPN, I don't like this at all.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      They should get Torry Holt back on the draft coverage. He did a nice job in 2005..
                      His WOAH-HO-HO after the Lions drafted Mike Williams was comical.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Well, he had glasses on.. made me think he knew what he was talking about.

Comment

Ehh it's just his reporting that will be missed. I don't think his strength was analysis anyway. He made his fame by being a guy who got his facts straight, and I think NFLN can replace that. Since they are the official news I'm sure they'll make sure Schefter's replacement is on point instead of just perpetuating silly rumors.
                          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

It will be interesting to see if a power struggle between ESPN and the NFL Network occurs. There is already a pretty big struggle going on between the NFL Network and Comcast. Schefter is one of the best reporters out there. This also makes me wonder if Clayton or Mortensen are going to retire any time soon.

Comment

NFLN lost in Comcast.. soon to be lost in the universe. ESPN is gonna bury them completely. Take Warren Sapp
                              Sheldon Brown: Will deflect passes for money to feed family

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Do the entire forum a favor and find a clip of this - it sounds like gold. Ditto if anyone can find Keyshawn @ the draft talking about teaming up with Dwayne Jarrett and how excited he was to mentor him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information