Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards Willing to Trade Boldin

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4071716

Cards announce they will listen to offers for Boldin.

Any predictions on where he might go...

I say Eagles they got 2 first rounders, give up a 1st rounder and a 3rd or 4th

My B didnt see the other thread... F***!!!!

Comment

Thanks for breaking the news..
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
        My B didnt see the other thread... F***!!!!
        I think that's a little overreaction...

Comment

who cares that thread's from feb. Im willing to give up a first for this proven commodity! Do it Al, who knows if Crabtree, Maclin, DHB will pan out, Boldin is the real deal!

Comment

I'm still hoping the giants head into camp with Boldin wearing the blue. Add a SS and some oline depth in the draft and if we're not amongst the favorites to win the SB we'll deserve to be.

Comment

Eagles are my 2nd favorite team, I will be ECSTATIC if they pull this off. It's definitely worth a 1st and 3rd or whatever. Adding him would instantly make them one of the favorites to win the NFC.
              PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
              GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

They said they were going to listen to trade offers. I think they want teams to overpay for him, if they are going to trade him.

And usually a 1st and 3rd is what you normally expect when you trade a player of his caliber. But they probably want a little more. Like 1st, a 3rd, switch spots in the second, or a player.

Comment

I would be all in favor of the Eagles trading for Boldin, as long as it isn't two firsts. I think a first, third, and a variable pick next year (based off of play/production) would be a good way to go, if that pick was in the 5th to third range. I'd also be in favor of swapping second rounders;).
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I think he would go for more than just a first and third.

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

The chances were already slim that the Cards would have success again similar to last year. If they lose Boldin I think you can kiss their playoff chances goodbye.

Comment

I think Boldin would be a great fit with the Eagles. I really don't see him ending up a giant for some reason. Now that I think about it, the receivers in that division are just garbage overall now that Plax and TO are gone. They should all be bidding on Q and Braylon.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                          The chances were already slim that the Cards would have success again similar to last year. If they lose Boldin I think you can kiss their playoff chances goodbye.
                          Not in that conference, plus Steve Breaston isn't just a one year wonder, he is a good receiver, and even though he is no Boldin, him and Fitzgerald is still a very, very good set of WRs.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Thomas Jones and a second?
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              I disagree they still play in a weak Div and even with out Boldin they would still have two 1000 yard WR's in Fitz and Steve Breaston they might not make the SB but should still be in the playoff race.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information