• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Sanchez?????

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Can't believe Calvin and Andre Johnson aren't there. Matt Ryan above Big Ben, Drew Brees etc is funny as hell. Chris Johnson being there is just stupid. AD should be a lot higher. Obviously Brady should be high but I don't understand how Merriman isn't there even with the injury. Mark Sanchez being there has got to be a wind up as well

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
        Can't believe Calvin and Andre Johnson aren't there. Matt Ryan above Big Ben, Drew Brees etc is funny as hell. Chris Johnson being there is just stupid. AD should be a lot higher. Obviously Brady should be high but I don't understand how Merriman isn't there even with the injury. Mark Sanchez being there has got to be a wind up as well
        I seriously LoLd at that..

Comment

Yeah there's some terrible picks, I think he was just trying be cute with alot of his picks. Top 3 would be Manning, Brady, Big Ben in various order more than likely. All the great QB's would get picked first, I wouldn't think any other position would go until about 12ish if teams were smart.

Comment

The Titans would take Michael Roos over Freeney. Kinda surprised Thomas and Clady went ahead of him, but to each his own.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I'd take Rivers first overall. Manning/Brady are clearly better but their getting up in years.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information