Jason Peters to the Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Stacy Andrews or Winston Justice I'd assume.
    Oh yeah, I forgot they signed Stacy. With the money they are paying Stacy, he for sure will be the starter. They got the Andrews brothers anchoring the right side with Peters (if rightfully motivated) protecting the blindside. Not a bad OLine.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Great move for the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
        Wow, I think this makes a RB at 21 much more likely for the Eagles instead of Pettigrew... (if he's there). Keeping the dream alive, Pettigrew to BAL at 26!
        Don't be too surprised if Pettigrew falls to 26. I remember in 07, no one thought Olsen had a shot in hell in falling to 31, but he did. Now, Pettigrew is a much more complete player than Olsen, but either way TE's have a tendency to drop, especially when there is a lot of value in the 2nd and 3rd rounds this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
          Eagles could still trade their earlier pick for Boldin or Edwards if they want.
          You know how much money that would cost them? Peters wants a new humongous contract, and Boldin wants a huge contract as well, and Edwards will be a FA who will command a lot. No way the Eagles could afford that.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            You know how much money that would cost them? Peters wants a new humongous contract, and Boldin wants a huge contract as well, and Edwards will be a FA who will command a lot. No way the Eagles could afford that.

Peters wants a contract of $12 million+/season.
            Edwards/Boldin will also command huge contracts.

They won't be making a move for either of those receivers IMO.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

The Eagles OL is freaking huge all five starters well over 300 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                Eagles love upgrading and having a big OL, but when it comes to WR, they feel they can get away with what they have.

Comment

And they are all above average blockers... Now if they only used that size to run-block some more :) (mandatory A.R. jab).

Comment

I think the Bills and Eagles had the biggest o lines last year.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Yeah, that is the kind of OL I prefer.

I think Peters is a very good player depsite the numbers last year. He had a rough start due to missing a ton of camp and getting back in shape.

That is a good looking OL in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        I think the Bills and Eagles had the biggest o lines last year.
                        Cowboys? (I could be wrong)

Comment

LT Peters at 6'4" 340lbs.

LG: Max Jean-Gilles at 6'3" 358 lbs.

C: Jamaal Jackson at 6'4" 340 lbs.

RG: Shawn Andrews at 6'4" 335 lbs.

RT: Stacey Andrews at 6'7" 342 lbs.

Comment

Herremans will probably be the LG, but he's still a big fella (Go SVSU!).

Comment

This is a very good move for both teams. I think both sides won. Peters is a top LT and the Bills got a great return for a player who wasn't going to be a Bill.

Gonna be fun watching Ware vs Peters. Tra Thomas did a good job against Ware. I hope Peters is worse. If he doesn't trim down, Ware will eat him up with his speed.

Comment

Is Jean-Gilles any good? I kind of hoped the Bears drafted him the year he came out, but hadn't heard a lot about him since.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information