Pre-Draft Super Bowl Odds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Draft Super Bowl Odds

Pre-Draft Super Bowl odds courtesy of Bet365.

Would you change anything?

Drop the Cowboys... A LOT.

Comment

Drop the cowboys, raise the Dolphins, raise the Bengals, drop the Broncos.

The Bengals on the same level with the Raiders surprises me. They are not that far from being a dangerous team.

Drop the Lions :P
      Last edited by Strongside; 04-17-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Ouch. We sure sucked last year but they could at least give us some credit, we are getting our franchise QB back.

The Cowboys are so high because I'm sure with the amount of fans they have, they get more bets so they have to increase the odds.

Comment

Why are the saints at better odds than the Falcons or Panthers?

Comment

I would honestly say drop the Panthers down. There's been no improvement at all this off-season due to the strangle hold on the team because of the situation with Julius Peppers. If anything, they're a worse team at this point than they were last year.

Comment

So your telling me there's a chance?

Comment

Why are the Patriots #1? No major off season acquisitions. They get Brady back, but they had good QB play last year as well and now their starter is coming off major surgery.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                  Why are the Patriots #1?

Comment

There are a few teams too high based purely off of their chances of winning the superbowl. Based purely off of that, the Pats, Cowboys, Saints, and Falcons are too high, IMO. Even the Steelers are too high, based purely off of the fact that it is nearly impossible to repeat nowadays, though as a team, they should be #1 IMO. There are a few teams that should be higher, personally I think the chargers could be even higher, there are some others as well. But when you take into account fanbase, this list isn't really surprising at all, and teams are roughly where I would've expected.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I agree, Cowboys should really drop.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Bucs, Broncos, and Jags should all be somewhere below the Dolphins.

Comment

Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                          Bucs, Broncos, and Jags should all be somewhere below the Dolphins.
                          The Dolphins are low because of their tough schedule, or at least that plays a major part in it.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by JPF View Post
                            I would honestly say drop the Panthers down. There's been no improvement at all this off-season due to the strangle hold on the team because of the situation with Julius Peppers. If anything, they're a worse team at this point than they were last year.
                            As of right now they're the same team they were a year ago minus Ken Lucas. There's no reason to drop the Panthers at all, if anything they should be switched with the saints, who should then be switched with the falcons.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                              As of right now they're the same team they were a year ago minus Ken Lucas. There's no reason to drop the Panthers at all, if anything they should be switched with the saints, who should then be switched with the falcons.
                              Wow. You really don't keep up. The Panthers lost:

* Their top three O-line reserves (Hangartner, Bridges, Omiyale) which all played in at least 10 games last year while compiling 13 starts between them
                              * A starting corner which at worst leaves them with no nickelback due to Marshall's promotion to the starting lineup (please, don't mention Dante Wesley)
                              * A veteran longsnapper, and before you poop on this one, stop and think about how many longsnappers you can name..likely the ones you can name is because of blunders which Kyle never had
                              * The best return guy that the team has had since Steve Smith stopped returning kicks (no, I'm not comparing him to Steve Smith but he was the most consistent the team has had since Smith stopped doing returns)

But yet you think it's "the same team minus Ken Lucas"? Please.
                              Last edited by JPF; 04-17-2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information