Brees most accurate passer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
    That honestly means nothing.. That's like being amazed by a Bball player hitting jump shots without anyone in his face. Do you know how many QBs can do tricks like that? Boller was on his knees and threw it like 60 plus yards. Put it this way.. Brees is undersized QB in the league. He has to have some skills otherwise he would have been run out a long time ago. So while it's a cute video, it really means nothing.
    it's okay to laugh.

RIP ST

Comment

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Media/Video_Landing.aspx

Comment

a ray lewis video like this

Comment

That honestly means nothing.. That's like being amazed by a Bball player hitting jump shots without anyone in his face. Do you know how many QBs can do tricks like that? Boller was on his knees and threw it like 60 plus yards. Put it this way.. Brees is undersized QB in the league. He has to have some skills otherwise he would have been run out a long time ago. So while it's a cute video, it really means nothing.
          LOL - it's okay, dude.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
            I think we have a leader with most rep/post granted having just one post will help that but still
            No, I think Matthew Stafford is still the leader of most rep after 1 post lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

What station is that Sports Science show on? I have never seen it ever!

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

FSN i believe. its awesome

Comment

LOL. I am happy. If you want to watch something good watch that new show where they have two warriors go at it and analyze who wins. I beliebe this week is Ninja vs gladiator or something. Actually pretty cool show.

Comment

LOL. I am happy. If you want to watch something good watch that new show where they have two warriors go at it and analyze who wins. I beliebe this week is Ninja vs gladiator or something. Actually pretty cool show.
                      I am lost in the TV world, what channel is that on.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                        I am lost in the TV world, what channel is that on.
                        Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
                        FSN i believe. its awesome
                        It's on FSN.

http://msn.foxsports.com/sportscience

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                          The 2nd time I was talking about the gladiator ninja thing, but thanks anyways.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

That was cool. That dude is a beast.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

The peice comes off a little bit as an advert for NFL football honestly. Did he get 10/10? Would have been cool to see all 10 from one camera angle without any cutting away.

Brees still has impressive accuracy though for sure.

Comment

I want to be Drew Brees when I grow up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information