Brees most accurate passer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
    I could see at least half the QB's in the league having similar results, come on, it's 20 yards, unopposed, with as much time as you want. You don't think Manning, Brady etc could do that?
    hitting the bullseye 10/10? No i don't.

Comment

I think Peyton Manning or Tom Brady would be able to do it maybe 8-9 times. I have no problem saying that Drew Brees is a more accurate passer than the both of them though.

What amazes me is how consistent he was in throwing the football at the same velocity and angle everytime. If the NFL was to incorporate using that 'smart' ball during practices of something, it could help QB's out a lot, especially when practicing a certain type of out or curl. Making sure that the velocity and angle of release is constant each time would help the QB and WR a lot.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

All I can say is that I'm extremely pleased Drew Brees is our quarterback :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
          I think Peyton Manning or Tom Brady would be able to do it maybe 8-9 times. I have no problem saying that Drew Brees is a more accurate passer than the both of them though.

What amazes me is how consistent he was in throwing the football at the same velocity and angle everytime. If the NFL was to incorporate using that 'smart' ball during practices of something, it could help QB's out a lot, especially when practicing a certain type of out or curl. Making sure that the velocity and angle of release is constant each time would help the QB and WR a lot.
          I never thought about that, but it could really help guys tweak their mechanics, because you know exactly what you are doing wrong.
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information