No announcement yet.

Anquan Boldin... a HoF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APS is saying that cause he wants to look good for trading for him in the forum mock

Comment

At this point in time the answer is no.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
        How about 2005 when he had averaged 100 yards a game?
        So he's had one season where he might be a top 5 receiver?

Comment

Originally posted by Highagain View Post
          So he's had one season where he might be a top 5 receiver?
          Everyone is going to have a different opinion on who the top 5 receivers in football are. He's put up some remarkable numbers catching passes from losers for the most part.

One could argue pretty easily he's been a top 5 WR for a long time. Maybe his entire career. I mean, look at his rookie season..

Comment

If he can stay healthy and his body can hold up while putting up numbers similar to what he has so far, hell yes.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Way to early.

Comment

He set the record for receptions in a rookie year, i think he had more yards than Moss had in an equally awesome rookie year (moss had more TD though, but his offense was way better).

Fastest player to 300 receptions or something (or tied)

I think if he goes to another team and stays their #1 for 5-6 years, he's definitely a HOF candidate.

He's got a better shot than Chad Johnson IMO and we all know how Chad Johnson feels about his HOF credentials.

Comment

Everyone is going to have a different opinion on who the top 5 receivers in football are. He's put up some remarkable numbers catching passes from losers for the most part.

One could argue pretty easily he's been a top 5 WR for a long time. Maybe his entire career. I mean, look at his rookie season..
                  Easily been a top 5 WR for a long time? I would like to hear that argument.

Is Joey Galloway a HOFer? Chad Johnson? Donald Driver? Reggie Wayne? Derrick Mason?

Comment

Boldin isn't even worthy of a thread asking if he's HOF worthy thus far.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Highagain View Post
                      Easily been a top 5 WR for a long time? I would like to hear that argument.

Is Joey Galloway a HOFer? Chad Johnson? Donald Driver? Reggie Wayne? Derrick Mason?
                      Boldin is better than all those guys you just listed.

Comment

He's on pace to be a Hall of Famer, but will his body hold up? If it does, then yes, if not, then he probably won't have enough of a resume to make it.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          Boldin isn't even worthy of a thread asking if he's HOF worthy thus far.
                          Sorry, I'm trying to settle a dispute lol. I don't think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by cdf_2108 View Post
                            He set the record for receptions in a rookie year, i think he had more yards than Moss had in an equally awesome rookie year (moss had more TD though, but his offense was way better).

Fastest player to 300 receptions or something (or tied)

I think if he goes to another team and stays their #1 for 5-6 years, he's definitely a HOF candidate.

He's got a better shot than Chad Johnson IMO and we all know how Chad Johnson feels about his HOF credentials.
                            That is as well in good but the question was not is he on pace to be a HOF the question was is he a HOF today and no he is not.

Comment

i agree on that

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Statistically it is difficult to argue Boldin over Wayne or Johnson at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information