No announcement yet.

Ronnie Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Ronnie's game but for a number 2 overall I think we're here at B-U-S and anything less than another stellar season will earn him a T.

Zero percent chance of being traded though, he's gotten them production and most alternatives they could get at this point would be a step back.

Comment

I think Ronnie Brown is underrated as well, when he got injured two years ago he was one of the best in the game that year...and last year he did well, but as others mentioned he was coming off a big injury. Not to mention Ricky Williams splitting time with him.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

RBs that have injury problems and career is half over don't have that much value.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
          RBs that have injury problems and career is half over don't have that much value.
          ya realistically he's not worth that much as a number 1. But if he and a team could get together and set something up where he gets like 40-50% of the carries + some wildcat packages he'd be worth a ton to that team.

Comment

I was shocked by his stats actually. I thought he had much better numbers, a good average but...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
              I was shocked by his stats actually. I thought he had much better numbers, a good average but...
              It's not usually till the second season that these backs are 100%. There have been a few articles written about it you can find pretty easily with google if you're interested.

Comment

I think he'd be a great fit in Denver.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                  It's not usually till the second season that these backs are 100%. There have been a few articles written about it you can find pretty easily with google if you're interested.
                  I mean on his career. I thought he was putting up much better #s, only over 1000 rushing once. Although he does have some solid receiving #s too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

The Cards could be a good fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information