X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Brown

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...-on-the-block/

If he is traded how much would he cost?

I think he's really underrated right now. He did ok last year but there's no way he was 100% after tearing his ACL. He was leading the league in yards from scrimmage before his injury, and the fact that the Dolphins would want to trade him is really surprising to see. I am predicting this will be a bounce back year for Brown.

Comment

National Football Post - The National Football Post has reported that the Dolphins could be shopping running back Ronnie Brown if teams show interest.

The report might come as a surprise to some, but the Football Post pointed out the Brown had just three games of more than 100 yards last season and broke his longest run (62 yards) out of the Wildcat formation

Comment

He's the focus of their Wildcat though. That's strange. Not like they have much else at RB either.

Comment

Best best case scenario is Seattle's 2nd?

He's got one year left on his current contract ($3.6M salary), and he'll turn 28 this December.

Parcells sure as heck won't sign him to a big deal, he'll just draft a younger pair of legs in the 3rd or 4th round.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Trade him and draft Pat White in the 2nd round
            I think the Eagles should go after him over Chris Wells.
            Last edited by The Legend; 04-19-2009, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              Best best case scenario is Seattle's 2nd?

He's got one year left on his current contract ($3.6M salary), and he'll turn 28 this December.

Parcells sure as heck won't sign him to a big deal, he'll just draft a younger pair of legs in the 3rd or 4th round.
              Exactly....in fact, it might be paining Parcells with how much Brown is already making. Trade him, draft another mid rounder like Marion Barber or Curtis Martin both were, and go from there.

Comment

I would love for the jets to get him

Sig by Me

Comment

Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                  thats not possible

Comment

I would love him for Seattle. He'd actually break a tackle. #37 for Brown actually makes some sense.
                    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                      Good luck getting him from Parcell's cold dead hands

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                        Trade him and draft Pat White in the 2nd round
                        I think the Eagles should go after him over Chris Wells.
                        I'm not sure where I'd stand on this.

I like him, a lot actually, but would we really need to trade away another pick? I mean he is defintiely worth the second, IMO, and would be a better option than Wells in the first. I'm just not a big fan of trading away all these picks, and I'm pretty sure the Eagles aren't either. I mean he is a great young RB, IMO, but who knows what we could get with that second rounder. The more I think about it, the more I like it, because I think he could be a better option than Moreno, but is chaeper. But I really doubt the Eagles do this, they value building the team through the draft too much to trade away two first day picks. But I certainly wouldn't mind it...
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                          Good luck getting him from Parcell's cold dead hands
                          I can dream can't I?

Sig by Me

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                            He's the focus of their Wildcat though. That's strange. Not like they have much else at RB either.
                            Not like you're going to see much wildcat next year. It was a trick offense, I'm sure teams figured it out by now. The Lions might pick it up, they love adopting a strategy just around the time it starts dying.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

At best, a 2nd round pick, although I wouldn't touch him. Injury concerns, getting up there in age, no thanks. I'd rather take a RB in round 2 than trade a 2nd round pick for Brown.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information