No announcement yet.

current most loved/hated coach in NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate McDaniels yet, but he has the potential to be the most hated of all time.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      Candidates for the Bum Phillips Award -- Loved :
      Mike Smith -- Love happens when you bring your team into the playoffs from near death with your former QB in a Federal pen
      Jeff Fisher -- 100% Class act
      John Fox -- Nicest guy in the NFL, a league not noted for even remotely nice guys

Candidates for the Marty Schottenheimer Award -- Hated:
      Coughlin -- Still thinks he's coaching in college or maybe HS, same techniques; almost had a locker room mutiny 3 yrs. ago
      McDaniel -- Has his seat warmed up for him to medium-to-hot temperature & has yet to get his 1st W or L as a HC
      Cable -- Al Davis' latest kissass lapdog

Jury is still out on:
      Wade Phillips -- All Dallas fans know who's pulling the puppet strings there
      Bill Bellichick -- Even some NE homers feel shame at Bellicheat, when they comment on winning SBs by cheating on South Park, what does that say?
      Mike Singletary -- Was just a placeholder in SF until he mooned the players & solidified them into a team again, maybe a rah-rah, kickass kind of HC is just what the 9ers need
      You'd be suprised at how many Oakland fans like Cable...Also, I don't see how many people in New York can hate Coughlin considering he won the Super Bowl two years ago and had a damn good team this year till Plaxico capped himself.

Comment

My number one for each is right in line w/OP - Tomlin & Chilly.

Honorable mention: Fisher & Smith

Not-so-Honorable mention: McDaniels & Coughlin (not sure how much the fans hate him, though - he did bring a trophy home.)

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
        I really dont Belichick should be anywhere near that list by patriots fans, other teams yea they hate him but as for patriots fans if you had him near the top of most loved then youd be closer. Not speaking for anyone else here but i couldnt care less how nice a guy he is as long as he puts the team in a position to win. Thats what coaches are there for
        I agree. Disappointment with his attitude and decisions regarding spygate* does not equal hate. I, too, could not care any less about how warm and fuzzy the guy is as long as he continues to lead the franchise to success.

(can the media please, please, please stop attching the word 'gate' to everything??)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I already hate McDaniels. Love Fisher, and Singletary.
          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

I know, as a Bears fan, that Lovie can come off a little doofy but I always thought he was still pretty highly respected....a little surprised there isn't much love for him here.

Comment

Mangini getting no hate votes so far is kinda surprising to me.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  Mangini getting no hate votes so far is kinda surprising to me.
                  He hasn't done enough to make Cleveland hate him yet has he? Or is the Winslow/possibly Edwards stuff bad enough?

Comment

My most loved is Brad Childress. Chilly: Inventor of the prevent offense.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      He hasn't done enough to make Cleveland hate him yet has he? Or is the Winslow/possibly Edwards stuff bad enough?
                      Winslow/Possibly Edwards/Possibly Quinn....

They had a good, young nucleus but if they ship all of those guys out, they'll have what....Joe Thomas still? Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        he coached for the Jets too, I figured that counts as well.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          Winslow/Possibly Edwards/Possibly Quinn....

They had a good, young nucleus but if they ship all of those guys out, they'll have what....Joe Thomas still? Yikes.
                          True that, but I don't actually think Quinn will go anywhere. If they get rid of him AND Edwards AND Winslow then Mangina deserves all the hate he gets.

Comment

A lot of middle-aged women in Tennessee have the hots for Coach Fisher...

I mean a lot of women.

(I think it's the 'stache, personally)
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

LOVED

Hated = Josh McDaniels and Mike McCarthy
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                A lot of middle-aged women in Tennessee have the hots for Coach Fisher...

I mean a lot of women.

(I think it's the 'stache, personally)
                                Saw him at a movie theater in Nashville this past Winter break with a smokin' hot blonde on his arm.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information