No announcement yet.

current most loved/hated coach in NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• current most loved/hated coach in NFL?

I don't mean nationally, I mean by hometown fans.

For "hated" I'm going to guess the Vikings. I've never read or heard a Vikings fan say anything positive about the guy. Marvin Lewis and Wade Phillips might be up there too.

For "loved" I would guess Mike Tomlin. He brought a SB to Pittsburgh during his tenure a lot sooner than The Chin and just seems like a likable guy.

Josh McDaniels?

Comment

In no order:

Hated: McDaniels, Phillips or Childress.
      Loved: Singletary, Tomlin, Harbaugh or M. Smith.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Most hated Jason Garrett

Comment

Yes. Indeed I do hate Childress. I wish Tomlin was the Vikings HC. So Tomlin is very loved.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

I have to agree on Childress. I think almost everyone hates him. I would also agree on loved and say Tomlin, if Dungy hadn't retired, I'd go with him.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
              I have to agree on Childress. I think almost everyone hates him. I would also agree on loved and say Tomlin, if Dungy hadn't retired, I'd go with him.
              Universally Dungy was probably one of if not the most liked coach of all time. He probably would've been my pick if he was still the coach in Indy.

Comment

with hated you can put in every eagles coach that had a year where he didnt win the sb ;)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

The Falcons coach (Mike Smith) seems like a really liked guy

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

I've never had a strong feeling one way or the other about Mike McCarthy. I remember the Packers interviewed Sean Payton right before him and I was hoping that we would hire him, but we also interviewed Childress I think...so it could be worse.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Most Hated & Loved HCs

Candidates for the Bum Phillips Award -- Loved :
                      Mike Smith -- Love happens when you bring your team into the playoffs from near death with your former QB in a Federal pen
                      Jeff Fisher -- 100% Class act
                      John Fox -- Nicest guy in the NFL, a league not noted for even remotely nice guys

Candidates for the Marty Schottenheimer Award -- Hated:
                      Coughlin -- Still thinks he's coaching in college or maybe HS, same techniques; almost had a locker room mutiny 3 yrs. ago
                      Mangini -- You don't win friends in your new NFL city by trading away the talent core of the freaking franchise!
                      McDaniel -- Has his seat warmed up for him to medium-to-hot temperature & has yet to get his 1st W or L as a HC
                      Cable -- Al Davis' latest kissass lapdog

Jury is still out on:
                      Wade Phillips -- All Dallas fans know who's pulling the puppet strings there
                      Bill Bellichick -- Even some NE homers feel shame at Bellicheat, when they comment on winning SBs by cheating on South Park, what does that say?
                      Mike Singletary -- Was just a placeholder in SF until he mooned the players & solidified them into a team again, maybe a rah-rah, kickass kind of HC is just what the 9ers need
                      Last edited by LizardState; 04-20-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                        Fans of the other NFC North teams LOVE Brad Childress and hope like hell that he stays on as the Vikings head coach for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever..........................

Comment

I really dont Belichick should be anywhere near that list by patriots fans, other teams yea they hate him but as for patriots fans if you had him near the top of most loved then youd be closer. Not speaking for anyone else here but i couldnt care less how nice a guy he is as long as he puts the team in a position to win. Thats what coaches are there for

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Jeff Fisher is quite loved by almost everyone around here.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Jeff Fisher for most loved- Very classy, well liked by his team, fans, and other teams around the league

Bill Belichek for most hated- Accused of cheating, not very graceful in defeat.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                              LOL props to Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information