Vince Young just gets it wrong...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Oh please, the ball came out. The play was reviewed. They made the right call:

It should have been a penalty on Bush the next play. A non-lineman can't push a ball carrier forward. I'm pretty sure thats what he was referring to.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Another Vince Young thread! Hadn't had one of these in a while! Where's Shiver?

Aside from dropping the 3rd person, I don't see anything wrong with his comments. He says he's gonna keep his mouth shut and work hard, which means he's lost his mind, heart, and testicular fortitude?

Lurking..... I am just waiting for the opportune moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
        how'd you quote something that hadn't happened? omg

and I think you CAN push a ball carrier
        No, a non lineman can't push a ball carrier forward. I know that for a fact. Remember the Ice Bowl? When Starr snuck into the endzone?
        The running back (#30) said he put his hands up to show the refs he wasn't helping Starr into the endzone by pushing him. That rule hasn't changed since then. There should have been a penalty on Bush.

The Pac-10 commissioner said a penalty could have been called, but that it is so rarely enforced that the non-call was also correct. I tend to agree with that. Technically it is a penalty, but when it doubt let them play.
        Last edited by someone447; 04-22-2009, 08:51 PM.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information