Browns would be stupid to do this...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
    Yeah, we stayed up until 4 AM practicing.
    which is like 11 am in germany

Comment

Well, the coordination was impressive! I shall tell tales of this on my adventures.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Why post this when there's a quinn/edwards thread man...

MAN I WAS LATE SORRY GUYS I LET YOU DOWN!!! Don't kick me from the group :[

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          Well, the coordination was impressive! I shall tell tales of this on my adventures.
          You guys are NFLDC legends....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

this thread started with fail but was filled with WIN because of that awesome feat of choreography.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Pb&j View Post
              I don't see how the Cleveland front office has been very incompetent, considering the draft hasn't even occurred and they haven't play a single down of football yet. They are an unknown, not screwing up. We will find out if they screwed up by mid October.

The Dolphins had a pretty bad off season last year too, right? Cutting the beloved vets and signing a bunch of no-names...
              Chad Pennington is a no-name?

Anyway, they've been incompetent because all they've done so far is cause controversy among their fan-base and add tension into the team. I frequent The Browns Board all the time, no one enjoys the drama they're causing or the direction they seem to be heading in.

Not to mention that Mangini is basically the same coach as RAC, even coming from the same coaching tree.
              PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
              GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

I still call him the Man-genius, only because I bought the shirt.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

We American football.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                    Everybody accused Mangini of being smart. Remember a year and a half ago when everybody called him Man-genius
                    What were we thinking??????????

Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
                    Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!

Comment

I was perplexed by this as well, the Browns should not even be mentioned in the QB market. They have 2 guys that should battle out and I still think Quinn will be a great QB. But I guess the new regime wants their guys thing is what this all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabsoule
                        Mangino genius > Mangini genius.

You see, there's a different side to every Mangenius...
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information