Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Browns would be stupid to do this...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Browns would be stupid to do this...

    http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...rc&eref=fromSI

    Why trade Quinn, someone who already has NFL experience and the same (if not better) pedigree than Sanchez? I'm not saying I predict Sanchez to fail or anything, but I see no good reasoning at all in trading away your first round QB from a few years ago for another first round QB without even seeing what the one you drafted has to offer.

    Then again, as an avid Brady Quinn fan, I kind of hope they DO trade him. Maybe then he'll go to an organization not run by monkeys and accomplish something.
    Last edited by 3pac; 04-20-2009, 10:56 AM.
    PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
    GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

  • #2
    They shouldn't, but new regimes want their guys, especially at QB. Mangini also happens to be one of the worst coaches in football.


    Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

    Amazing sig by jkpigskin

    Originally posted by Paul
    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
    LOL props to Paul

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
      They shouldn't, but new regimes want their guys, especially at QB.[B] Mangini also happens to be one of the worst coaches in football.
      He's got charisma!!


      Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

      Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

      Comment


      • #4
        No one accused Mangini of being smart.

        Comment


        • #5
          Everyone is bashing Mangini and the Browns for something they haven't done, or even talked about. These are all rumors. Bash them when it happens.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pb&j View Post
            Everyone is bashing Mangini and the Browns for something they haven't done, or even talked about. These are all rumors. Bash them when it happens.
            Or bash them for some other stupid thing they've done.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
              No one accused Mangini of being smart.
              Everybody accused Mangini of being smart. Remember a year and a half ago when everybody called him Man-genius

              sig by BoneKrusher

              PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pb&j View Post
                Everyone is bashing Mangini and the Browns for something they haven't done, or even talked about. These are all rumors. Bash them when it happens.
                I'm not bashing them for something they've done, I'm saying it'd be stupid for them to do something that has been publicly rumored. Also, all this aside, the Cleveland FO has been very incompetent, and there's so far no evidence that they're going to improve, considering that the kind of rumors out right now are about this sort of thing.
                PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
                GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Browns bad off-season started with hiring Mangenius.
                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 3pac View Post
                    I'm not bashing them for something they've done, I'm saying it'd be stupid for them to do something that has been publicly rumored. Also, all this aside, the Cleveland FO has been very incompetent, and there's so far no evidence that they're going to improve, considering that the kind of rumors out right now are about this sort of thing.


                    I don't see how the Cleveland front office has been very incompetent, considering the draft hasn't even occurred and they haven't play a single down of football yet. They are an unknown, not screwing up. We will find out if they screwed up by mid October.

                    The Dolphins had a pretty bad off season last year too, right? Cutting the beloved vets and signing a bunch of no-names...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We have a thread specifically designated for Trade Rumors, 3pac...
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                      [@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        We have a thread specifically designated for Trade Rumors, 3pac...
                        and a Browns trading Quinn and Edwards thread...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          We have a thread specifically designated for Trade Rumors, 3pac...
                          theres also a quinn/edwards thread

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You guys rehearse that? :D
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                            [@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              You guys rehearse that? :D
                              Yeah, we stayed up until 4 AM practicing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information