Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braylon Edwards to NYG trade stalemated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I seriously don't understand what is so tough about this for the Giants. Just get the deal done. Braylon would be a perfect guy to replace Burress and they need a go to number one. They won't get a guy with BE's talent at 29.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
      I seriously don't understand what is so tough about this for the Giants. Just get the deal done. Braylon would be a perfect guy to replace Burress and they need a go to number one. They won't get a guy with BE's talent at 29.
      I agree. The Browns know that the Giants need Braylon or need a number one receiver. Why shouldn't the Browns make them pay for it. Even if it is a little much.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

      John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

      Comment


      • #18
        a first and Steve Smith or a first plus a 5th and Hixon would make sense to me. If the Browns want Kiwanuka they would probably have to settle for a 2nd and maybe a later round pick in addition. Browns have more bargaining power right now, they don't have to move Edwards but the Giants will be wanting a #1 WR badly, and Edwards won't be any harder to get than Boldin. If the Browns don't get a first round pick for him then Kiwanuka better be involved.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
          I seriously don't understand what is so tough about this for the Giants. Just get the deal done. Braylon would be a perfect guy to replace Burress and they need a go to number one. They won't get a guy with BE's talent at 29.
          And they wont get a DE with OLB potential and an avg of 5 sacks a season while playing in a rotation... not even as a full time starter and his position was getting shifted around as well

          Yea Kiwi would be a MONSTER in Cleve's 3-4 system, but he's not worth letting go

          If BE is gonna go 2 NY its gonna be for a few draft picks (maybe a few next yr as well) and possibly a player like Moss, Manningham, Smith or Hixon...... Not kiwi tho
          LOUD & PROUD

          NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            J-Reese is a straight ball buster..... This deal is getting done on his terms or not at all
            LOUD & PROUD

            NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

            Comment


            • #21
              I'm assuming the Giants love a prospect or two, and will wait to see if they fall to them at #29 before committing to dumping their first rounder.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                Maybe the Browns should just keep Edwards and Quinn and build the offense around them and Joe Thomas. Or am I just talking crazy?
                Well, Edwards wouldn't resign with Cleveland in the first place, IMO, and Mangini wants some compensation for him because he figures he'll be gone either way. Plus, I don't think Mangini is all that big of an Edwards fan as well.

                As for Quinn, I don't think Mangini likes him as the QB to build his team around. After spending a year with Favre, I assume he wants more of a strong armed QB who he feels can take the bull by the horns and lead the team. Apparently he loves Sanchez, so why not make the change if you like one, but not the other?

                ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
                  And they wont get a DE with OLB potential and an avg of 5 sacks a season while playing in a rotation... not even as a full time starter and his position was getting shifted around as well

                  Yea Kiwi would be a MONSTER in Cleve's 3-4 system, but he's not worth letting go

                  If BE is gonna go 2 NY its gonna be for a few draft picks (maybe a few next yr as well) and possibly a player like Moss, Manningham, Smith or Hixon...... Not kiwi tho
                  It will hurt the Giants more to not get BE than to keep Kiwi IMO. Unless they get Boldin
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                  John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    maybe these gms are just having a duel of egos.

                    reese wants to show the rookie what's up and kokinis want's to prove he's the real deal.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by fear the elf View Post
                      maybe these gms are just having a duel of egos.

                      reese wants to show the rookie what's up and kokinis want's to prove he's the real deal.
                      I can honestly see the Giants using their 1st round pick and pressuring Cleveland to take a deal with a 2nd round or walk...... J-Reese isnt one to get pushed around in a deal, as Sal Pal reported on ESPN 'Kiwi is a deal breaker' plain and simple as that
                      LOUD & PROUD

                      NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
                        I can honestly see the Giants using their 1st round pick and pressuring Cleveland to take a deal with a 2nd round or walk...... J-Reese isnt one to get pushed around in a deal, as Sal Pal reported on ESPN 'Kiwi is a deal breaker' plain and simple as that
                        if that happens, i hope kokinis has the balls to say "go **** yourself"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                          It will hurt the Giants more to not get BE than to keep Kiwi IMO. Unless they get Boldin
                          I disagree with this. With kiwi our D should be dominant. Adjusting our passing game to the guys we have we should do enough to keep team's honest against our run and then just ride the running game and D to another superbowl. That's said I would prefer it if we had a true number receiver, but with a summer to adjust I think our passing game would be a lot better than that one which ended the season.

                          Honestly I hope cleveland keeps demanding a first and kiwi so reese makes a move on boldin who's the better receiver, leader and fit for our team.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                            I disagree with this. With kiwi our D should be dominant. Adjusting our passing game to the guys we have we should do enough to keep team's honest against our run and then just ride the running game and D to another superbowl. That's said I would prefer it if we had a true number receiver, but with a summer to adjust I think our passing game would be a lot better than that one which ended the season.

                            Honestly I hope cleveland keeps demanding a first and kiwi so reese makes a move on boldin who's the better receiver, leader and fit for our team.
                            I do not see you guys making the superbowl without a number 1 receiver
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                            John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              it's because a lot of people are underestimating how much better our D will be with a healthy osi, better depth inside, a playmaking LB like Boley and more experience for our young secondary. i'm expect this year's giants' D to be the best it's been all decade.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                                it's because a lot of people are underestimating how much better our D will be with a healthy osi, better depth inside, a playmaking LB like Boley and more experience for our young secondary. i'm expect this year's giants' D to be the best it's been all decade.
                                I understand you have a really good defense believe me I know what it is like to want to ride off of defense and a run game. What happens when you play a very good run stopping defense and you have to pass it. What if you are down 3 and it is 3rd and long?? You are going to need someone to be a distraction to get other guys open or to get open to make that catch.
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                                John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information