No announcement yet.

Broncos sign RB Travis Henry to five-year deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bly is going to get traded again. Not sure what they'll get but Denver may regret trading for him.
    http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1710/mets8yl.jpg

Comment

Wonder where willis will end up now???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Willis is going to the New York Football Giants.

Comment

Yea Willis is prob going to NY.

Comment

Good signing for the Broncos. Bell and Henry should make for a decent combo

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Willis is going to the New York Football Giants.
              If he doesn't go to the Ginats b/c the Giants may sign Rhodes, that leaves NYJ, OAK, and GB. He won't be traded in the division so NYJ is out of the question, GB probably doesn't want to pay Willis big money long term, and that leaves Oakland. How about Willis for Moss type deal???? Buffalo could use another receiving threat

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

:( I really wanted to see McGahee there.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

I don't think it could have worked out better for Travis. I wonder how the guaranteed money is spread out though. If it's all, or mostly, upfront that would lead one to believe that he is a player they plan on keeping around for a while.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

decent signing...

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

So this is basically a GREAT offseason so far

we have the best CB and a top 5-10 CB....we got 2 DTs that fit bate's defencive system..that being 2 300+lb dt. We got a top 15 HB in henry. THe draft will most likely be a Safety or DE now...which should def. open things up

Cutler has walker and marshall, and sheffler.....if anyone want to check this out....the most productive TE in dec. (the 4 weeks sheffler started) was sheffler. Henry is a proven runner....going to the best running system.

This has def. been a great offseason

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
                        So this is basically a GREAT offseason so far

we have the best CB and a top 5-10 CB....we got 2 DTs that fit bate's defencive system..that being 2 300+lb dt. We got a top 15 HB in henry. THe draft will most likely be a Safety or DE now...which should def. open things up

Cutler has walker and marshall, and sheffler.....if anyone want to check this out....the most productive TE in dec. (the 4 weeks sheffler started) was sheffler. Henry is a proven runner....going to the best running system.

This has def. been a great offseason
                        While I agree that the Broncos have greatly improved their team, you are overrating Dre Bly a bit. He's probably in the 15-20 range.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          While I agree that the Broncos have greatly improved their team, you are overrating Dre Bly a bit. He's probably in the 15-20 range.

you might be right but i have never heard anythign bad and he has always been know as a GREAT man to man defender...and thats pretty much all denver runs....so he and champ should have a feild day

Comment

He is most assuredly one of the best #2 corners in the league. He should have a lot of opportunities to make plays, opposite of Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              He is most assuredly one of the best #2 corners in the league. He should have a lot of opportunities to make plays, opposite of Bailey.

well considering he was a probowler...him now playing #2 would have to put him in the argurment of being the best #2

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
                                you might be right but i have never heard anythign bad and he has always been know as a GREAT man to man defender...and thats pretty much all denver runs....so he and champ should have a feild day
                                If you've never heard anything bad about Bly you aren't paying attention. He's very overated and gets burnt all the time. That being said, the trade was of good value, and he'll be a fine #2. He is not, however, an upper-tier corner and that is the previous problem because he was considered one.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information