No announcement yet.

Broncos sign RB Travis Henry to five-year deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the move. It gives them a solid back to protect Cutler now, and a veteran to buy time as they develop a young back. The move also gives them draft flexibility. It may push back RB on the needs to a midround level. It could also lead to them being more aggressive in moving up for an impact defensive talent.

Comment

Travis Henry is the most average runningback ive ever seen...

Sig byDLS42

Comment

Wow, you're pretty rough on a guy that just had a very productive season, and that was with the Titans. Imagine what he'll do in Denvers scheme.

Comment

Well this sucks. Give another good RB to the broncos and who knows what's can happen. Travis Henry came of a very solid year even after spliting carries.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
          RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by 3projectPAT6 View Post
            Travis Henry is the most average runningback ive ever seen...
            Trust me, he's a good RB...you'll be very happy with him. He's a hard worker and a really powerful RB. Also, he has like <1% body fat, if that matters to you at all.

Comment

umm broncos will still suck =\

Comment

umm Broncos will still suck....

Comment

Excellent signing, McGahee's contract is probably going to be ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    umm broncos will still suck =\
                    they are still pretty good.......

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

sorry for double post

Comment

travis henry is a kind and decent man... plus he tore it up last year and with the bills a while ago

sig by JETS5128

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                          sorry for double post
                          Even as a single post it's completely worthless.

I can walk into any team's thread and say "____ suck" with absolutely no evidence at all. My god, you think people really care what you think when you post something that any monkey with a keyboard can type?

This is why I usually stay out of the NFL forum... it's 90% idiots who post the same things as the other idiots. Then they wonder *why* exactly we call them idiots...

Make an argument. Use some evidence. Give someone a reason to believe that you aren't just talking straight out of your ass, or stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                            we have zero depth right now, except at center. one would assume either myers or eslinger will move to guard which would help, but we still need more interior Oline depth. our tackle depth is hideous, and i'm not sure very many denver fans buy Pears right now after how bad he looked in relief of lepsis last season (although, granted, RT and LT are very different positions). i'm just not sure anyone would say we're "solid" at this point (although the starters should be pretty good, as usual).
                            I do agree with the lack of depth, to a degree, but Pears did not play as hideous as you make it sound. I think after last season, he could do well at RT.
                            Kuper, Eslinger and Meyers are all good, plus we just signed that Holland guy at G. Kuper apparentally was doing awesome last year in camp and preseason, and the coaches almost put him in the lineup last year at RT I think.
                            I think if we can get another tackle for depth, a solid one, we should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              From the "Mile High Willis" thread:

I am so smart, I am so smart, S.M.R.T..

doh!

I mean S.M.A.R.T

time to wait for someone to get the reference
                              I love the Simpsons!!! And no, I didn't cheat and see if anyone else called it out. I didn't have to look it up either.

I don't like the move quite honestly. They couldve nabbed a RB in the draft. All they really need is a WR, RB and DE and theyre set. They didn't need to get a FA RB.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                I love the Simpsons!!! And no, I didn't cheat and see if anyone else called it out. I didn't have to look it up either.

I don't like the move quite honestly. They couldve nabbed a RB in the draft. All they really need is a WR, RB and DE and theyre set. They didn't need to get a FA RB.

True, but with Shanahan, he loves moving up in the draft. So we have taken care of DT and RB, WR shouldnt be too bad with Walker and Marshall(who was very good as a rookie), so Shanahan might move up into range for an elite D-Lineman or safety.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information