Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy McMichael to be released?

FINS SAYING FAREWELL TO McMICHAEL

A league source tells us that the Miami Dolphins will soon be releasing tight end Randy McMichael.

McMichael, who recently emerged on the trade block, was due to earn a $3 million roster bonus on Wednesday. In lieu of paying the money, the team is cutting him loose.

The veteran tight end should draw immediate interest in a relatively weak field of free-agent tight ends. But the red flag is his history of allegations of violence against his wife.

Then again, in today's NFL, that's like getting pulled over for having an expired inspection sticker, isn't it?
    From PFT, so not a lock yet, they did state it more definitively than they usually do.

i'd take him on the seahawks

Comment

its almsot certain there gonna cut him cause ive seen this everywhere, surprisingly to me he was the dolphins leadign reciever in franchise history

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by needled24_7 View Post
        i'd take him on the seahawks
        You'd try to take him to the seahawks you mean.

There's a lot of takers for McMichael when he hits the market: Panthers, Packers, Bears, Bengals and Bills, to name a few.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

If the price was right I would love to see him in a Lions uniform...

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post

There's a lot of takers for McMichael when he hits the market: Panthers, Packers, Bears, Bengals and Bills, to name a few.
            Not the Bengals.

Comment

Where do you get these teams? I'm not suprised by any of them mind you, but I've only heard Green Bay being rumored.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                its almsot certain there gonna cut him cause ive seen this everywhere, surprisingly to me he was the dolphins leadign reciever in franchise history
                ......at TE. He doesn't have even half of what either of the Marks brothers had.

I expect GB to make a hard run at McMichael since they desperately need a pass catching TE.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Where do you get these teams? I'm not suprised by any of them mind you, but I've only heard Green Bay being rumored.
                  I'm pretty sure he was just listing teams that need a TE.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure he was just listing teams that need a TE.
                    In that case the Bears don't. Des Clark had a better year than all but a handful of tight ends last season.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I'd really like to see the Saints make a big play for him. He would give Drew Brees that security blanket he has needed down in New Orleans and I feel he would really compliment Marques Colston and who ever is going to be the #2 WR.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...dolphins-front

in the sun-sentinel now too...this is the first move the new regime does that makes ZERO sense to me. saints reportedly offered a 4th round pick over the weekend for him (at least i heard they did) and now they are gonna release him for nothing...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Miami signed David Martin who is a decent pass catcher so it's not a big shock b/c his production has dropped

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

you're damn right i would.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Miami signed David Martin who is a decent pass catcher so it's not a big shock b/c his production has dropped
                              Isn't that because he was used as a blocker more often last year?

DG would be the guy to ask on that, hopefully he can chime in.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information