No announcement yet.

Randy McMichael to be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow someone is gonna get a good TE, he is pretty young as well only 27 or 28

Comment

Look for the Saints to make a big move to get him, especially if that report is true that we offered a 4th Rounder for him over the weekend.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        Look for the Saints to make a big move to get him, especially if that report is true that we offered a 4th Rounder for him over the weekend.
        If that was true, than why wouldn't the Dolphins accept it? getting a fourth would be better than nothing.

Comment

im not sure if its true or not, i read it on other message boards but im still in amazement and shock that we couldnt get anything in return for a top 10 TE.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

here is a link from espn
            http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2788825

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              If that was true, than why wouldn't the Dolphins accept it? getting a fourth would be better than nothing.
              becuase Mueller wanted a 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                becuase Mueller wanted a 3rd.
                Read my second sentence again.

Comment

Read my second sentence again.
                  I know, but the report was Mueller wanted a 3rd or no deal. Basically, unless a last ****** deal happens, this is going to be a similar scenario to when we got Tebucky Jones from NO two years ago. The Saints wanted a 4th, we offered a 5th but they said no so we waited until he got released.

Comment

Green Bay could go after him.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

it's true. hank goldberg said a close source told him that randy will be cut tomorrow.
                      So Long, Butterfingers McMichael.....

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

I'm with dia on this one. He'd give us another dimension to our offense and also potentially take away a need to be addressed in the draft. Either him or Eric Johnson (whom is reportedly visiting) would be nice to add.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Pleaes go after McMichael Linehan!
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                            Pleaes go after McMichael Linehan!
                            They just spent a 2nd rounder on Byrd.. I really don't feel like TE is an issue the Rams are worried about right now.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I'd take him to the Saints every day of the week :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

2nd Rounder on Klopfenstein, 3rd on Bryd. I don't care, I want McMichael, he would bring another dimension to this offense.

Marc Bulger would be able to throw to:
                                Torry Holt
                                Isaac Bruce
                                Drew Bennett
                                Randy McMichael

Wow.
                                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information