Randy McMichael to be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    2nd Rounder on Klopfenstein, 3rd on Bryd.
    You just added extra reason and proved my point of why the Rams probably won't even pursue him. TWO first day picks on TEs; it would be foolish to do such a thing.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Oh and I forgot Jackson, how could I!

Marc Bulger would be able to throw to:
      Torry Holt
      Isaac Bruce
      Drew Bennett
      Randy McMichael
      Steven Jackson

Trade Klop for a pick :)
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        Look for the Saints to make a big move to get him, especially if that report is true that we offered a 4th Rounder for him over the weekend.
        I agree that the Saints could use him, but didn't he have assault charges against him last year for beating his wife?

doesn't seem like a guy the Saints would go after, but maybe there's more to the situation.

Comment

Yeah, he did I believe. I don't think he was actually convicted though and what the specifics of the story was. I mean, Jamaal Brown is just getting clear of something similar but I don't know how similar the two stories are.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
            Oh and I forgot Jackson, how could I!

Marc Bulger would be able to throw to:
            Torry Holt
            Isaac Bruce
            Drew Bennett
            Randy McMichael
            Steven Jackson

Trade Klop for a pick :)
            He doesn't have much value at all...

Comment

Well he is officially gone.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Minnesota could cut Jim K. and sign him and now have Shaincoe and McMichael be a good tandem.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Heh, I wouldn't be surprised in a year when Jeremy Shockey needs a new deal and the Giants don't want to pay him big money to see him sign with the Dolphins.

I mean, at least this way he won't get yelled at for going to work out in Miami during the off-season. Right?
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                    I know, but the report was Mueller wanted a 3rd or no deal.
                    Well I hope he's happy that he held his ground and got nothing instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information