Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

super fits(free agents and teams they fit on)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super fits(free agents and teams they fit on)

off season free agents and the new teams they fit on best, heres some of my ideas to get you started

thomas jones(chi) = ny giants

corey dillon(ne) = ne patriots(dont fool yourself corey)

joe horn(saints) = kansas city chiefs

donte stallworth(eagles) = phil eagles(where else will you be the #1 receiver on a team with a top 3 QB?
    sig by Frisco49ers, the man

i squeeze nipples like pimples to get the puss, get it?

Completely unrelated, but what is The Factory?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Completely unrelated, but what is The Factory?
      Glades Central High School

Comment

Thomas Jones - Baltimore Ravens.

That would be a perfect fit IMO.

Comment

belle glade glades central high school. you should know if you are a gator fan....you have had probably nearly 50 gladers playing for your team. reidel anthony, fred taylor you can find more. its a small 3a high school in south florida that is located on a sugar cane plantation its a small but all black town that somehow despite its small population, continues to birth star football player after star football player. santonio holmes has been the latest, and right now if i'm not mistaken, one of the top players in the nation this year is coming from belle glade. its really amazing that this is possible givin the number of people from this town, i mean normally if your town had 1 legend who made it to college or pro ball, it would be normal. if you ever get the chance to catch a belle glade high school game live, i suggest you do it. the band is can't miss(they perform modern hip hop), and the food is the best, its true southern home cookin.
          sig by Frisco49ers, the man

i squeeze nipples like pimples to get the puss, get it?

Comment

Originally posted by sirsmokealot28 View Post
            belle glade glades central high school. you should know if you are a gator fan....you have had probably nearly 50 gladers playing for your team. reidel anthony, fred taylor you can find more. its a small 3a high school in south florida that is located on a sugar cane plantation its a small but all black town that somehow despite its small population, continues to birth star football player after star football player. santonio holmes has been the latest, and right now if i'm not mistaken, one of the top players in the nation this year is coming from belle glade. its really amazing that this is possible givin the number of people from this town, i mean normally if your town had 1 legend who made it to college or pro ball, it would be normal. if you ever get the chance to catch a belle glade high school game live, i suggest you do it. the band is can't miss(they perform modern hip hop), and the food is the best, its true southern home cookin.
            I hate Belle Glades! We lost to them in the first round of the playoffs in 2005 on a HORRIBLE call, and the fans really gave us a hard time when we were trying to leave the stadium. They do produce some serious talent though. Look out for Deonte Thompson who just signed with UF on NSD. He's going to be a nice NFL prospect down the road.

Comment

(where else will you be the #1 receiver on a team with a top 3 QB?
              New England. . . .

Anyway, Nick Harper and Minnesota.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

off season free agents and the new teams they fit on best, heres some of my ideas to get you started

thomas jones(chi) = ny giants
                Thomas Jones isn't a free agent . . .
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  Thomas Jones isn't a free agent . . .
                  Just about to say that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Ah, gtocha. I've never really paid attention to high schools, so that explains why I didn't know. Makes sense with Fred and Santonio, though, as they're cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                      New England. . . .

Anyway, Nick Harper and Minnesota.
                      I doubt that will happen with Brad Childress' plan to only sign players who suck.

Comment

Nick Harper to the Bills.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Ian Scott > St. Louis
                          Napoleon Harris > St. Louis

RDE James Hall
                          NT Ian Scott
                          UT Claude Wroten
                          LDE Leonard Little
                          WLB Pisa Tinoisamoa
                          MLB Will Witherspoon
                          SLB Napoleon Harris
                          RCB Fakhir Brown
                          FS OJ Atogwe
                          SS Corey Chavous
                          LCB Tye Hill

Thats why Scott and Harris would be perfect for St. Louis, they pick up a NT and SLB>
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            I doubt that will happen with Brad Childress' plan to only sign players who suck.
                            Very true but I'm think with the Cover-Two and Leslie Frazier being the new DC; that it's possible, I'm buying Geo's take on this one as well.
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Also unrelated, yourfavestoner, I completely agree about Metal Gear Solid, it freakin owns all.
                              Anyways, I actually think Graham might be a better fit in Seattle, he will be used more to catch passes there, but I still hope he comes to Denver.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information