No announcement yet.

Best/Worst 'Analysts'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To add on to this, I really don't like Jaworski. His voice and attitude just get under my skin but what he is saying is better than most these guys.

Comment

Thought this was a good thread for this.

Schefter Resurfaces As Part Of Sprint’s Draft Coverage

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
        Do you mean this guy Steve Wyche? He use to work for the atlanta paper and unlike many people there. I've never had anything agianst him.

He is the man scaring me saying the Rams have a plane ticket for Mark Sanchez.

Comment

Todd McShay is a douche.

Comment

I was really starting to hate steve young...idc if he wants Cutler's babies, we don't want to hear about it anymore.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
              I was really starting to hate steve young...idc if he wants Cutler's babies, we don't want to hear about it anymore.
              He was plain out AWFUL!!!! I was thinking he might tell everyone to take a QB by days end.

Comment

I couldn't understand what Steve was talking about at the Draft, I think he had too much coffee or something because I would think he is trashing a pick and then be talking about how he likes it, I could never follow the point he was making. Also the incessant QB talk was a bit ridiculous, he's usually better than that.

Comment

Best quote of the day by a mile:

*after the Texans took Cushing*

Rich Eisen: Now the Texans have more Cushing ... for the pushing.."

I was literally ROTFL'n.

Comment

Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                    Yes they both sucked ass. Merrrill Hodge is a doosh.
                    It's "douche" moron

Comment

Although Woody Paige is pretty weird and not a big football analyst, he's funny as heck sometimes, he's the only reason why i watch Around the Horn. Him and Mariotti are just plain funny

Comment

It's me, I am the best analyst. I will kick Woody Paige's ass. Then I will hold up a stupid sign about how great I am and wave it around while other people are talking.

Comment

How can anyone hate Charles Davis? He seems like such a nice guy haha.

Comment

I'm not sure why this bothered me so much, but Chris Collinsworth called Mark Sanchez, "The Old Rook" about 3 times last night... Completely ruined my listening experience.

What the hell does that even mean...Old rookie? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              I'm not sure why this bothered me so much, but Chris Collinsworth called Mark Sanchez, "The Old Rook" about 3 times last night... Completely ruined my listening experience.

What the hell does that even mean...Old rookie? Really?
                              Possibly in reference to his poise and demeanor on the field. All you have to do is see how he interacts with his coaches and teammates to know.

Comment

Jamie Dukes maybe the dumbest man on television.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information