Best/Worst 'Analysts'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    I did like Charles Davis till he started sounding like he had money on Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl.
    Charles Davis just seems like the nicest guy ever... to the point where he gives you diabetes

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      I did like Charles Davis till he started sounding like he had money on Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl.
      hahahahahahaha

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Like:
        Brian Billick
        Jaws
        Michael Irvin(He's so damn ignorant,yet so damn funny. He's a part of fond memories as a middle schooler watching him on Sunday NFL Countdown)
        Adam Schefter(Great insider)
        John Clayton(The Professor. Great insider)

Hate:
        Tom Jackson(His Raider hate and constant mouth jobs to Boomer)
        Keyshawn Johnson(Has no idea what he talks about,and really comes off as stupid)
        Mike Ditka(Just hate to hear him talk

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Kordell Stewart.
          He just tried to say Mike Zimmer might be a reason why we haven't won a lot down the stretch. I never liked him period but now I think he is terrible.

On the other hand, I like Lomas Brown.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

hate: the nfl network insiders they brought in to replace adam schefter dont really like terry bradshaw either

like: rod woodson because he has come on the bbc for the last two super bowls also like michael strahan on the fox half time show and brian baldinger

Comment

Like: Collinsworth, Lombardi (when hes not humming off The Hoody), Billick, Howie Long
              Hate: Simms, Hodge, Jaws, Cris Carter

Comment

How can you not like Eisen, OP? He should do sports stand up.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

Like: Matt Millen (he's a terrible GM, but he knows a lot about football and is a good analyst)
                  Herm Edwards is my favorite coach. I'd love to see him back in the NFL.
                  Jon Gruden is under-appreciated because everyone mutes MNF.

Hate: Troy Aikman (He consistently says the opposite of what is true. Joe Buck being beside him should help... but it doesn't. He still looks too stupid on TV.) Edit: Scratch that. All Former QBs on TV are idiots.
                  Last edited by descendency; 01-07-2010, 04:14 PM.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by kiranadwaney View Post
                    hate: the nfl network insiders they brought in to replace adam schefter dont really like terry bradshaw either
                    I second that statement!

From all of them Mike Lombardi is the finest. Steve Wyche, Jason Laconfora, you guys suck.

They consitently try to put a certain spin, assume stuff or make conclusions out of the little information they could find. I hate it! Your not a former player, coach, scout or personnel guy so quit going where you have no business to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                      Mai name iz Murril and i playz de footballzzzzz.
                      All kidding aside he usually annoys me. I wont say he sucks at his job completely but I just find him annoying.
                      In all fairness, Hodge had numerous concussions and basically died during a football game. I'd cut him some slack for a spelling mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information