Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaMont Jordan to stay in Oakland

http://ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/

Running back LaMont Jordan agreed to cut his roster bonus from $4.75 million to $3 million Monday and remain a member of the Oakland Raiders.
    Jordan was due the $4.75 million Wednesday. Had he refused to renegotiate, it's possible the Raiders would have released him and he could have entered the lucrative open market.

uh darn, I hope Raiders still draft a RB on day one.
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Who would re-negotiate their contract to stay a Raider?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        Who would re-negotiate their contract to stay a Raider?
        This week?

Ronald Curry, Barry Sims and LaMont Jordan.

Comment

yes....

The tides are turning in Raider Land.....happy days are coming....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

I'm thinking this rules out the possibility of a RB on day one. Hopefully we still pick one up in the later rounds because LJ isn't gettin any younger.

Comment

Jordan is a very good RB. His O-Line killed him this year

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

The good news continues for the Bills. I think this all but guarantees the Raiders not selecting AD, even though there was a slim possibility before.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  The good news continues for the Bills. I think this all but guarantees the Raiders not selecting AD, even though there was a slim possibility before.
                  So you want AD to fall to 12? I doubt it. You could trade up though

RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                    So you want AD to fall to 12? I doubt it. You could trade up though
                    You doubt I want him to fall to 12? Well you are wrong there...of course I want him at 12. What team in need of a RB doesn't want AD to fall to their pick? In my years watching the draft I have learned to never dismiss anything related to where a player is a pick. Potential #1 picks overall can fall to the late 1st round (Aaron Rodgers), potential 1st rounders can fall to late rounds, etc. etc. (Antaaj Hawthorne, Rod Wright).

Comment

What I meant to say is that I doubt he will fall to #12. He is probably a top 5 pick right now. Your right though, anything can happen.

RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information