Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team would you rather be the GM of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etk View Post
    Homer thoughts aside, this one isn't even close. Those top 3 teams are consistent laughing stocks in every which way. The Raiders only recently though. The Bucs just won a Super Bowl 4 years ago, in case you have forgotten Xiomera. They won their division 2 years ago too, over the Super Bowl favourite Panthers. I don't care what our draft pick is, we don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as those teams.
    No, I didn't forget? And I question why you single me out here? I haven't even given my reasoning . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

IMO The browns are the only team on that list that are on a small rise so i would take them. Tampa is probably my next choice.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
      #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
      I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
        IMO The browns are the only team on that list that are on a small rise so i would take them.
        If they don't win now, all their positive momentum goes away. Which is why I am hesitant with them and Tampa Bay.

Comment

i'd take the lions solid RB great wr good DL and a good staff with martz marinelli and barry plus their my favorite team and hometown

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Among the teams picking in the top 4, which team would you most like to be the GM for? In other words, which team has the brightest future . . .

Oakland
            Detroit
            Cleveland
            Tampa Bay

note: I excluded Arizona because they would undoubtedly be the overwhelming choice, IMO.
            Arizona, Detroit, and Cleveland are cursed. Tampa Bay is an old team, so you'd have to rebuild a lot. Oakland has plenty of talent on that team. I'd go with them.

Comment

I like what Cleveland is doing. Give them AP and I think they could be very good. Too bad their division is pretty sick.
              Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Originally posted by JPLUFF View Post
                I like what Cleveland is doing. Give them AP and I think they could be very good. Too bad their division is pretty sick.
                Yea i would take A.P. too but i see a huge bust in Adrian and i would rather take Alan Branch and sign short term solution at RB, some1 like Corey Dillon and take a RB next year when the class of RB's will be much stronger.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
                #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
                I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Logic says the Browns.

But history says "STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY".

I'd go with the Lions. I'm sure with a semi-competent GM, that team wouldn't drown in inefficiency.

Comment

Cleveland. I would have no interest in sharing power with Gruden, and the other two aren't even an option in my mind.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                      Logic says the Browns.

But history says "STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY".

I'd go with the Lions. I'm sure with a semi-competent GM, that team wouldn't drown in inefficiency.
                      History doesn't say stay away from the Lions?

You must not know the history of the NFL that well. The Browns are a proud franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                        Homer thoughts aside, this one isn't even close. Those top 3 teams are consistent laughing stocks in every which way. The Raiders only recently though. The Bucs just won a Super Bowl 4 years ago, in case you have forgotten Xiomera. They won their division 2 years ago too, over the Super Bowl favourite Panthers. I don't care what our draft pick is, we don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as those teams.
                        Again somebody that knows nothing of the history of the NFL.

Untill recently the Bucs were THE joke of the league. It's not even close. I really have no interest in historical precedence as I don't think it means much in today's league, but the Bucs are not a proud franchise, one Superbowl non-withstanding.

Comment

1st pick: raiders. u have a top 5 defence that is very young and the number 1 draft pick. id trade moss in a heart beat for rodgers then take either CJ or AD with the first pick.

2nd pick: browns. u have a chance to get quinn, russell or AD in this draft. u got winslow and edwards. okay defence

3rd pick :lions. roy williams as ur great wr and jones (even though hes hurt) qb is a question mark so quinn or russell would be the pick. u have their really good DT(forgotname) but everything else on their defence is a question mark

4th pick: bucs. u have like 6 qbs on ur roster. old defence. only one playmaker on offence is caddilac.
                          Last edited by RaiderNation; 03-05-2007, 07:48 PM.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

This vote is a lot more wide open than I expected.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Its only been the last 10 years that the Browns have been a joke, and that was Art Modell to blame for at least 6 of them.

The rest of the Browns history is great.

Comment

I would pick tampa bay, the other 3 teams are just too horrible for me
                                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information