Marc Colombo to sign with Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    D-Unit I don't disagree with anything you just said, but most of the guys you listed are terrible. The Cowboys still very much need to draft O-line. It should, at a minimum, their 2nd highest need.
    Yeah, they are not long term solutions, but is Columbo?

All I know is that this isn't official yet. If the Boys resign Columbo will the tone change around here? ...about how wondering, great, fine and dandy the signing is? Will the Cowboys be set?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
      My bad...Didn't know you had to be a memeber.....NVM then.....
      So what did it say?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        So what did it say?
        Just a bunch of dallas fans..piss about the lost of colombo

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
          Just a bunch of dallas fans..piss about the lost of colombo
          Pssshhh.. Who says he's lost?

Comment

D-Unit, you called me a flamer when I said Colombo wasnt as good as cowboys fans think, and you deffended him till the end. Now that hes not on your team, you say hes not that great? You change your mind alot.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
              D-Unit, you called me a flamer when I said Colombo wasnt as good as cowboys fans think, and you deffended him till the end. Now that hes not on your team, you say hes not that great? You change your mind alot.
              Dude, what are you talking about? I've been ringing the same tone over and over again. Cowboys fans can atest. I called you a flamming spammer cause all you do is come into the Cowboys forum and talk crap. Another point that Cowboys fans can atest to.

Comment

Xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I called you a flamming spammer cause all you do is come into the Cowboys forum and talk crap. Another point that Cowboys fans can atest to.
                  This is true...someone should ban him, from the cowboys forum..........

Comment

i guess this hasnt been confirmed yet? like at all..

Comment

"This is true...someone should ban him, from the cowboys forum.........."

dude dont ruin every forum because you dont agree with a poster, its really old and now your being the spammer.
                      Last edited by JoeMontainya; 03-05-2007, 09:14 PM.

Comment

There are still other options unlike Guard out there that the Cowboys or any other team looking for a Tackle can find. Columbo is just another guy. Jordan Black, Petigout, Pork Chop Womack, Max Starks, Mike Gandy, Damion McIntosh, Anthony Clement and more... even old guys that could be carry overs like Todd Steussie and Ephraim Salaam are still available.
                        Is this a contest for worst possible starter?

I think the cowboys should draft a tackle on day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                          Is this a contest for worst possible starter?

I think the cowboys should draft a tackle on day 1.
                          We're talking RT here buddy. Name the 5 best RT's in the league off the bat...

Yeah... thought so...

Tackle is a need yes. I would agree we need to draft one. But make it a LT.

Comment

Yeah... thought so...

So you should have a weak link on the OL?

I agree RT isnt a huge need. But your talking to someone who has kwame harris starting at RT, for the past few years. Trust me, when someone stinks, it doesnt matter where they play.

Comment

Maurice Williams is available for trade guys. ;)

Comment

Yeah... thought so...

A lot of teams have their best pass rusher on the right side (or left, depending upon your vantage point) for that very reason. The days of the RT position being precipitously less important are long gone.

And to answer your question, off the top of my head.

1)Willie Anderson
                                2)Jon Jansen
                                3)Jon Runyan
                                4)Ryan Diem
                                5)Mark Tauscher

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information