Marc Colombo to sign with Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Maurice Williams is available for trade guys. ;)
    Williams is better than Pashos IMO. I have no idea why the Jags gave Pashos the money they did.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Not a bad deal for the Jets here, what are the contract numbers?
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        A lot of teams have their best pass rusher on the right side (or left, depending upon your vantage point) for that very reason. The days of the RT position being precipitously less important are long gone.

And to answer your question, off the top of my head.

1)Willie Anderson
        2)Jon Jansen
        3)Jon Runyan
        4)Ryan Diem
        5)Mark Tauscher
        Long gone? I don't know about that. More valued than before, yes... but I would still argue that for the most part, RTs are still less important than their LT counterparts. Even in that top 5 list you mentioned, for the most part, the LTs on those teams are valued much higher. I'm not saying they are not important, but they are less important... And go down the list of the other 27 teams and there is a noticeable trend in how valueable LTs are to their team than their RTs.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
          Not a bad deal for the Jets here, what are the contract numbers?
          It's not a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            A lot of teams have their best pass rusher on the right side (or left, depending upon your vantage point) for that very reason. The days of the RT position being precipitously less important are long gone.

And to answer your question, off the top of my head.

1)Willie Anderson
            2)Jon Jansen
            3)Jon Runyan
            4)Ryan Diem
            5)Mark Tauscher
            I love how D Unit thinks he is the only one with any football knowledge.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

The speed rusher traditionally (not allways) plays on the right side on deffense to attack the QB's blind side. LT's are there to keep the QB's vision open and not worry about what they cannot see. LT's are allways going to be the most important (for a right handed thrower).

But nowadays, the LE is also turning into a speed rusher and because many QB's roll out in different direction more than ever, the RT is a big deal compared to 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                I love how you think that I think that I'm the only one with any football knowledge.

Why can't we have good fun debates without it getting personal? It's like if I give a rebuttle that I'm some big ego maniac. Whatevs...

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Yeah, he just can't realize that I'm the only one with any knowledge of anything at all.

You chumps are just here to make me look good.

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                    can a cowboys fan please comment about this guy?
                    Colombo is right on the line between average and slightly above it.
                    He doesn't have much upside, and will never have very good leg drive.
                    That being said, he does have a nasty demeanor on the field, and isn't going to hurt you much.
                    He won't get much push in the ground game, and he is pretty decent in pass protection.
                    He's probably not worth the money you gave him.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information