No announcement yet.

Favorite team but not in same city/state?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite team but not in same city/state?

There's probably a thread like this already but i'd just like the say being a Jets fan I am so glad i'm from Cali.

I thought the inter-city media lovefest between NY/Boston was baseball thing, and it never ocurred to me until we drafted Sanchez. Damn it must suck to be a New York Jets fan that actually lives in New York. The whole Mets/Jets connection i never really thought about this and never cared, but now the whole thing is just so stupid too me.

my .02 cents.

Im a chicago bears fan but im from germany!

Im a Minnesota Vikings fan in New York.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

I'm a german who grew up in Chicago rooting for the Giants, Knicks and Avalanche, now I live in buffalo so at least the knicks are kind of a local team that I support.

I love NYC and Patrick Roy was/is the second coming of jesus, if you're wondering why I didn't just become a chicago sports fan. That and I hated the cubs and most cubs fans love the bears and bulls so I naturally wasn't very fond those two teams either.

I was born in Amarillo and raised in Nashville. I'm a Cowboys fan.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

minnesota fan living just outside of chicago
              oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Broncos fan living in Oklahoma

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Ravens fan in Michigan here.

Born and Raised in Pennsylvania

I'm a diehard New Orleans Saints fan, but I was born in Texas.

Currently living in SoCal.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
                        Im a chicago bears fan but im from germany!
                        Lions fan from the Netherlands here. I guess you win by distance, Renji. Even if it's just a few hundred miles.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Born and for the first 14 years of my life in NYC, but now I am a Giant fan in Miami.

Bone Krusher, the best

Born in Redding, CA, but moved to Dallas when I was in HS.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                              Born and for the first 14 years of my life in NYC, but now I am a Giant fan in Miami.
                              Im sure theres a decent amount of Giants fans down in MIA, simply cause all of NYers have TONS of fam down there, LOL
                              LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Debug Information