No announcement yet.

Where will Lavar end up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be suprised to see the packers try and snag him. They were very close last year and our LB corps need another OLB to be great (IMO poppinga can be upgraded)

Comment

Guys let it go. His career is over. I liked the guy, its sad to see it happen to him.

Comment

his injury has teams staying away from him. I would say maybe he gets signed at the last second like Ty Law did if he can show teams hes ready to play.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerMang View Post
          I wouldn't be suprised to see the packers try and snag him. They were very close last year and our LB corps need another OLB to be great (IMO poppinga can be upgraded)
          I would. Hes looking for a place to settle and retire. Count Gb out.

Comment

He'll play somewhere in the NFL next year and suprise some folks.

Comment

im not so sure D-Unit. too many injuries all around the knee/lower leg. poor guy, wouldve been great. I think it's just gonna be too hard for him to go through training camp. After being teammates with tiki for a year, and hearing how tiki wants to walk away still in tact, lavar may do the same thing. You can only take so many leg surgeries
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I remember last year, when I saw that Achilles injury against the 'Boys, I posted that his career was OVER. I still believe that. That '00 draft sure wasn't a good one at the top.

Comment

If he kept his mouth shut, he could have stayed in Washington. Oh well, good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information