Cowboys Practice Bubble Field Collapses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Practice Bubble Field Collapses

Just saw it on CNN. Looked pretty scary. People and players were in it when it happened. I'm going to look for links and more info.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Yeah 4 people were hurt, they didn't say who.

Comment

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2009/...ndoor-facility

Cowboys special teams coach Joe DeCamillis was taken from Cowboys headquarters on a stretcher with a neck brace.
      The afternoon practice ended in horrifying fashion when the Cowboys' indoor facility collapsed.

While a violent thunderstorm pounded rain down on the roof, the lights started shaking back and forth. Then chaos broke out, as the facility collapsed and players, coaches, reporters and team personnel scrambled for safety.

Several people were trapped under the wreckage. Police and emergency personnel have arrived on the scene.

More to come.

UPDATE: According to a Cowboys spokesman, at least four members of the team's support staff are being taken to the hospital. All players and coaches are believed to be safe. Rescue personnel is still searching through the debris.

Comment

Here's an SI link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

They're showing the video on CNN right now.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

My mom called me and told me that she saw it fall (yes, my parents live that close to it).

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Glad to see everyone is okay..

Comment

Comment

There were helicopters circling the area with ambulances and the whole nine, when you watch some of the videos it's pretty scary...I stayed right down the street from the facility for a few years, never thought this was a possibility.

The storm came through pretty hard today through the entire Metroplex...Thank God there were no serious injuries.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Jerry Jones is at the Kentucky Derby...

Comment

Yeah its been coming down hard here earlier, tornado sirens going off too. Now its coming down even harder now. Glad to see a lot of people got out safe.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Jerry Jones is at the Kentucky Derby...
                        Yeah I was a little disturbed at how light hearted he seemed in the interview even trying to crack smiles with Jim Grey when obviously this was a pretty serious situation.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          Yeah I was a little disturbed at how light hearted he seemed in the interview even trying to crack smiles with Jim Grey when obviously this was a pretty serious situation.
                          Everyone was trying to be that way, Todd Archer and Dave Campo just had interviews and were the same way, I think everyone was just happy the situation wasn't as bad as it was.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

How ****** did that thing have to be built to come down like that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

those were some strong winds and that thing looked like a giant carport. come on jerry, i expect the next one to be hurricane proof with 20 personal masseuses and a full symphony orchestra.
                              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information