Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best CB tandem 07-08 season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Peanut and Vasher own...

    ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

    Comment


    • #17
      redskins with uhhhh


      carlos rogers annnnd smoot ?

      guh, i dunno.


      RIP, Sean Taylor.

      Comment


      • #18
        i really think that the ravens could be in the talk....i mean i dont see any how they are better then the broncos...but def. in consideration with people throwing our the raiders and what not..

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
          sanfran ur way overrating ur team, and it makes u look foolish. not trying to be a dick, just being serious.

          on paper and on the field its Denver. 2nd is up for debate far more than #1


          I like how he made this thread hoping other people would say san fran, and then when no one did he tried to slyly put it in there

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
            It's Denver and it's not close.

            The real question should be whose the second best CB tandem.


            Throw a line our to the Bears / Vikes / Packers / Patriots / Steelers / and just for kicks the Chargers.
            Vikings? Winfeld is good but after that they have a second year guy that played solid last year for a rookie but I don't know if i would put him with the rest of those guys.

            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

            Comment


            • #21
              My vote goes to Nnamdi Asomugha and Fabian Washington, Oakland Raiders.

              Best trio would be Charles Tillman, Nathan Vasher, and Ricky Manning Jr. of the Chicago Bears.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

              Comment


              • #22
                lol.. Denver fans have you seen Bly play?

                For every great play he comes up with he gives up one.

                He's over rated.. You will find out sooner or later.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SanFran View Post
                  49ers-Nate Clements, (Walt Harris & Shawntae Spencer compete for #2 spot,will be real Competition) wouldnt be the best but some where next to bailey and bly them
                  haha I knew that was cmoing soon out of you, could that be why you made this thread?

                  Honestly, there are several CB tandems I would take over the Niners because Clements is not a top 5 CB in this league and the depth behind him is horrid.
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    ill throw out the ravens but rolle needs to step it up. plus we have some good safties too.


                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                    Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      i consider the broncos the best purely from champ. if bly is just average they still are at the top because of champ


                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                      Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Brian Kelly and Ronde Barber (I'm a homer :))

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          As of right now I have to go with Bly and Champ.WIth Scrabble and Fabs right behind them.We'll see the performance this year out of both duos.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                            haha I knew that was cmoing soon out of you, could that be why you made this thread?

                            Honestly, there are several CB tandems I would take over the Niners because Clements is not a top 5 CB in this league and the depth behind him is horrid.
                            As much as I strongly agree that the Niners shouldn't be mentioned here, the depth is not bad. Maybe after #3, but really, who cares about your 4th corner?

                            I will stand by this: Shawntae Spencer is the best #3 corner in the league. Most underrated player on the team.

                            But this thread isn't about that. Behind the obvious Broncos, I would put the Bears and Ravens.

                            Thanks jkpigskin!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Craigo View Post
                              As much as I strongly agree that the Niners shouldn't be mentioned here, the depth is not bad. Maybe after #3, but really, who cares about your 4th corner?

                              I will stand by this: Shawntae Spencer is the best #3 corner in the league. Most underrated player on the team.

                              But this thread isn't about that. Behind the obvious Broncos, I would put the Bears and Ravens.
                              Not to derail, but where is spencer the 3? Everything i read indicates they will battle for the 2.

                              Obviously the broncos win this poll. Bailey+Bly=Best.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                49ers, Raiders, Panthers...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information