LDE Chris Long(STL)
    OLB Karlos Dansby(AZ)
    MLB Patrick Willis(SF)
    OLB Will Witherspoon(STL)
    CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie(AZ)
    FS O.J Atogwe(STL)
    SS Adrian Wilson(AZ)
    CB Ron Bartell(STL)
    There is a lot wrong with this team but the funniest thing is Levi Brown being on it. I know everyone thinks of him first because he was drafted high but he is awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Justin Smith played LE in Cincy's 4-3 before he came to SF. Dockett played 3-4 DE and 4-3 UT in his time in Arizona. So, how can you compare the two? Smith has played the 5-tech for one year, but I assume he went inside to UT when SF would switch to the 4-3 front? I'd go with Dockett over Smith, but Dockett is one of my favorite DT's in the NFL.

Either way, why not just play both Dockett and Smith and play a 1-gap DL? I think Karlos Dansby would be great knifing in with Dockett and Smith jumping gaps and disrupting plays. Plus, Patrick Willis is tha boss.
      I admit that it is hard to compare them because they played in different defenses for most of their careers. But Smith was so much better than Dockett last year I don't think it is weird to put him slightly ahead of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
        There is a lot wrong with this team but the funniest thing is Levi Brown being on it. I know everyone thinks of him first because he was drafted high but he is awful.
        I agree he shouldn't be on the team, but he's not awful. If he was awful he wouldn't be starting for the Cardinals. Apparently you just looked at the sacks given up by a player thread, and not paid attention to him actually playing. While he gave up a lot of sacks, his pass protection was still decent at times. He was probably the best run-blocker on the team too.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
          I agree he shouldn't be on the team, but he's not awful. If he was awful he wouldn't be starting for the Cardinals. Apparently you just looked at the sacks given up by a player thread, and not paid attention to him actually playing. While he gave up a lot of sacks, his pass protection was still decent at times. He was probably the best run-blocker on the team too.
          I don't even bother to look at stats for offensive linemen because they are almost as lol-worthy as CB stats and I don't know how many sacks Brown gave up. I have watched him and he is a bad pass blocker and not a great run blocker. He is like Kwame Harris except a little better of a pass blocker and a little worse of a run blocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
            QB- Jay Cutler
            RB- Adrian Peterson
            WR- Calvin Johnson
            WR- Greg Jennings
            TE- Greg Olsen
            LT- Bryant McKinnie
            LG- Steve Hutchinson
            C- Olin Kreutz
            RG- Jason Spitz
            RT- Gosder Cherilus

DE- Jared Allen
            DT- Kevin Williams
            DT- Pat Williams

DE- Aaron Kampman
            OLB- Lance Briggs
            MLB- Brian Urlacher
            OLB- Chad Greenway
            CB- Charles Woodson
            CB- Antoine Winfield
            FS- Nick Collins
            SS- Kevin Payne

Seems like RT is really week....SS not the greatest either.
            For the most part I would agree with this list only thing I would change is instead of the Crappy starting RT's I would just move Orlando Pace over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by j05son View Post
              Other than RT, you and I have the same exact offense. Interesting that you're running a 4-3 when 3/4 of the divison runs 3-4. It works though. Carr over Cribbs as a returner though? Come on...
              I still believe in the 4-3

Wait for this year... Carr will do BIG things!

And lets not forget that Carr had a great year.
              Cribbs vs Carr
              Kick Return: 25 Average | 28 Average
              Punt Return: 8 Average | 10 Average

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information