Sacks Allowed By Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    He isnt starting. We have Pace at LT and Chris Williams first round pick at RT.
    Pray to god, as I will for you, that he does not have to start at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Yeah, remember that INT he threw off of his back foot, into double coverage in the redzone during the playoff game vs. the Ravens? Bad Collins. Very bad.
      That's the Carrie Collins I remember! Of course he had some good games too for us back in the day. But way too streaky for my liking. The fastest I ever seen Carrie move was on a 3 and out, where he showed Michael Vick speed heading to the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Yeah, remember that INT he threw off of his back foot, into double coverage in the redzone during the playoff game vs. the Ravens? Bad Collins. Very bad.
        It was like a punt. He just friggin' chucked it straight up in the air. I watched it unfold as if it were in slow motion. I'm pretty sure Ed Reed waved for a fair catch before intercepting it.

KFC>VY when playing behind the healthy OL, but if the OL has injuries and the pass-blocking suffers, he's toast. We'd be better off with VY in that situation. I think we're closer to the possibility of VY seeing the field than most people think because of that possibility. VY has his flaws, but no one executes the "Pull somethin' outta your ass play" better than he does. :D
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Well, that proved what I already knew.
          The Pats OLine was terrible last year
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Is it sad that about 1/3 of the Cowboy sacks came against Brad Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
              The Steelers line sucks at pass-protecting...

Hopefully Urbik and Shipley improve this.

LT: 14. Max Starks - 4 Sacks Allowed (11 Starts)
              LG: 31. Chris Kemoeatu - 7.5 Sacks Allowed (16 Starts)
              C: 32. Justin Hartwig - 6.5 Sacks Allowed (16 Starts)
              RG: 26. Darnell Stapleton - 5 Sacks Allowed (12 Starts)
              RT: 17. Willie Colon - 5.75 Sacks Allowed (16 Starts)

Our best player ended up being a guy who wasn't even the starter at the beginning of the season. FML.

Hopefully they can gel together better in this offseason.
              I think those stats can be attributed to the fact that Ben Roethlisberger usually doesn't get rid of the ball on time too...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                The Steelers line sucks at pass-protecting...

Hopefully Urbik and Shipley improve this.

LT: 14. Max Starks - 4 Sacks Allowed (11 Starts)
                LG: 31. Chris Kemoeatu - 7.5 Sacks Allowed (16 Starts)
                C: 32. Justin Hartwig - 6.5 Sacks Allowed (16 Starts)
                RG: 26. Darnell Stapleton - 5 Sacks Allowed (12 Starts)
                RT: 17. Willie Colon - 5.75 Sacks Allowed (16 Starts)

Our best player ended up being a guy who wasn't even the starter at the beginning of the season. FML.

Hopefully they can gel together better in this offseason.
                When your QB holds onto the ball as long as Roethlisberger, you're gonna give up a ******** of sacks no matter who is up front. Sacks allowed is the most deceiving stat there is. If you have Peyton Manning and his release at QB you're not gonna give up any sacks even if you get beat a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                  Is it sad that about 1/3 of the Cowboy sacks came against Brad Johnson.
                  Brad Johnson also moves like he's got cement boots on.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Nice to see the big improvement in Diehl's stats, he pretty much halved the amount of sacks he gave up last year, granted he got plenty of help, but he did improve in pass pro and was such a boss in the running game that I love having him and then grooming Beatty to push him over to RT.

Comment

8.5 sacks for Penn. 4.5 for Sears. Both numbers seem way too high. I guess I didn't consider all those times Garcia refused to throw the ball and hopped around like a bunny.

Freeman will cut those #s in 1/2 if he starts.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

wow, I didnt realize that Faneca gave up 7 sacks last year. No way he should have gone to the pro bowl. Everyone on the Jets were pretty solid except Woody who gave up 6.5. At least it looks like Bricks is starting to pay off.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I knew my boy Jared "The Big Steal" Gaither would be high on this list, I was upset when he was declared academically inelligible to play at Maryland, but boy did things work out for me, and all Ravens fans. I'd like to personally thank all the GM's who decided NOT to give up anything higher than a 5th round for him, you guys are the best. It's great when you can get one of your favorite players from your favorite college team on your favorite pro team.

Comment

there is no way levi brown gave up more sacks than mike gandy, they might have those two backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              I knew my boy Jared "The Big Steal" Gaither would be high on this list, I was upset when he was declared academically inelligible to play at Maryland, but boy did things work out for me, and all Ravens fans. I'd like to personally thank all the GM's who decided NOT to give up anything higher than a 5th round for him, you guys are the best. It's great when you can get one of your favorite players from your favorite college team on your favorite pro team.
                              That's how I felt when the eagles drafted Tony Hunt. He's currently out of the league. That worked out well...

Comment

Funny how Nick Kazcur catches the most flak for our linemen but he is in the best standing on this list for our line.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information