No announcement yet.

NFL All-time Thug Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone really think Ray-Ray deserves to be on this list? I still think he is a moron but he seems to have grown up a lot since then.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
      Does anyone really think Ray-Ray deserves to be on this list? I still think he is a moron but he seems to have grown up a lot since then.
      As soon as those 2 guys stop being dead

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
        As soon as those 2 guys stop being dead
        LOL,I guess thats a yes.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          Samari Rolle isnt a thug either, I would bet my star wars action figures that he didnt beat his wife.
          It was on Valentine's Day apparently... ;)

Comment

Maybe he beat her with love? NVM thats sex.

Comment

Too little Randy Moss

Comment

Originally posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
                Hollywood Henderson did cocaine on the sidelines during games, that's some real OG **** right there
                Ya, Hollywood Henderson would be co-captains with Lawrence Taylor, both did crack before games. Lyle Alzado would also make the team.

Comment

Nate Newton should be on this list as a guard

2. Nate Newton November 4, 2001 Looking to expand his employment opportunities following his career as a hefty NFL offensive lineman, Nate Newton was arrested with 213 ponds of marijuana in his car. That alone would be impressive enough but FIVE WEEKS LATER he was caught transporting another 175 pounds of weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                    I couldn't find any guards who are bigger "thugs" than him...
                    In college Ryan Tucker beat the sh*t out of a guy, nearly killing him.

Comment

Ryan Leaf at least needs to be mentioned...he didn't get into legal trouble but he was a first class douche.

Does anybody remember when Todd Marinovich got caught in the public bathroom cooking heroine with a bent spoon? I think he deserves a nod.

Mark Chumura at tight end? The incident with the 16 year old

Barrett Robins at center...how can you forget about that night before the super bowl and the incident when he attacked three police officers and got shot in the chest.

Nate Newton at OL he got caught with 200 lbs of weed.

Justin Strezclyk is the other Olineman. He led police on a high speed chase after a hit and run. The chase ended when he crashed his car into a truck full of flamable materials going out in a literal blaze of glory

Darrell Russell at DT. He loved drugs so much.

Bills DE Jim Dunaway should get a spot. He murdered his wife.

Gene Atkins at Safety. When he was arrested for firebombing somebody's house he told the cop "no I'm not" proceeded to punch him in the throat and ran away...among a long list of other things.

edit:
                      Maybe Mike Vanderjagt (the idiot kicker that got liquored up and ran his mouth) instead of Sea Bass?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Marshawn Lynch. A hilarious thug, but a thug none-the-less
                        Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

DT: Tank johnson
                          WR: Donte Stallworth

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                            Ryan Leaf at least needs to be mentioned...he didn't get into legal trouble but he was a first class douche.
                            The op specifically stated to only include guys who were in legal trouble.

Comment

Sauerbrun could probably take out Punter, since he's been arrested for DUI's and other assorted scallywag behaviour.

Jeremey Bridges formerly of Arizona and Carolina at RG since he's been arrested for Assault recently.

Comment

Larry Fitzgerald.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information