No announcement yet.

NFL All-time Thug Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listing smoot as a starting thug is hilarious. he may be dumb and silly and cocky but thug is a bit of a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
      Larry Fitzgerald.
      He is a giant thug, he rapes complete defenses

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
        listing smoot as a starting thug is hilarious. he may be dumb and silly and cocky but thug is a bit of a stretch.
        Yeah he hasn't done anything too bad he was in the center of the Vikings love boat scandal and injured himself speedy wayy above the limit, but yeah he is actually a good person who is very active in the community.

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
        He is a giant thug, he rapes complete defenses
        Haha, but hey people think that the lady was just looking for money since she never filed formal charges against Fitz, but if Fitz really hit his baby momma than I don't care how white bread he seems I'd put anyone who hits women on that list over those premadonna wide receivers who just talk a bunch of crap and do weed. The fact that his baby momma has a restraining order on him tells me something. But it's ok we'll give him a pass he wears glasses and has a big full mouth of white teeth.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Haha, but hey people think that the lady was just looking for money since she never filed formal charges against Fitz, but if Fitz really hit his baby momma than I don't care how white bread he seems I'd put anyone who hits women on that list over those premadonna wide receivers who just talk a bunch of crap and do weed. The fact that his baby momma has a restraining order on him tells me something. But it's ok we'll give him a pass he wears glasses and has a big full mouth of white teeth.
          never knew that about him. but hey the setup was nice!

how about Cedric Benson? HE WAS ON A BOAT!

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
            yeah, Steinbach is a real thug. Gimme a break, how about Alex Boone?
            Thugs party on boats drunk.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              Thugs party on boats drunk.
              I have a pretty strong hunch that Steinbach didn't have hoes, grey goose and expensive jewelry all over the place lol

Comment

My man Lawrence Taylor...lol.

Comment

whats with: (oh man) Favre?

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    I have a pretty strong hunch that Steinbach didn't have hoes, grey goose and expensive jewelry all over the place lol
                    man Steinbach is a P.I.M.P, don't you be dissin' his mojo.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

He gets a pass because the charges never amounted to anything, and this is the first we have heard about it...If it pops up again(see:Larry Johnson) then yea you know where there is smoke there is fire, but I am always a little skeptical in these situations.

Now if some pictures showed up with her having a black eye, or some evidence starts piling up then sure, but it's premature now, has nothing to do with how he looks or carries himself...I'm not sure white bread is the term I'd use to classify him, he just strikes me as educated, point blank, every black man that can speak well or carries himself with some class in front of a camera shouldn't be considered 'white bread'.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Leon Lett at DT???

He was a thug and punk.

I know no one wants to say it, but Sean Taylor (RIP) could be on this list.

Comment

He could be but, it would probably be in better taste to keep the deceased off the list. Even if we're talking about a "thug" list. Probably better to keep Taylor and Kiel off. Just because.

As for Leon Lett, I'm proud of the big guy, just got his degree from UNLV. Hopefully, he's finally done getting in trouble.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-11-2009, 01:22 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

Willie McGinist is boyz wit Snoop and Dre.

Sounds pretty thug to me

Go Celtics
                            Go Irish
                            Go Ravens

Comment

Great thread.

Lawrence Phillips at HB. Enough said.
                              Last edited by will99890; 05-11-2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by will99890 View Post
                                Great thread, haven't read through every post yet but I still didn't see one name mentioned yet.

Lawrence Phillips. Enough said.
                                he is in the first post

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information