NFL All-time Thug Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Speaking of...Quincy Carter got arrested last night again.

Thank god Jerry is finally looking for character guys. I love what we have now in that department...took long enough.
    Jerry Jones would sign Hitler tonight if he could play cornerback

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• The 90's Cowboys were so completely ****** up and awesome.

Comment

Ah, good old Quincy Carter. That was a dark day when the Jets signed him. Almost as bad as when they signed Kevan Barlow.

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
          Jerry Jones would sign Hitler tonight if he could play cornerback
          congrats you made my sig!
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• didnt Moss have problems in College and Minnesota?

Comment

• No Bill Romanowski on that original list? That guy was the biggest piece of ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                didnt Moss have problems in College and Minnesota?
                Moss had two incidents with marijuana, that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                  Darrell Russell
                  Id rather not have the dead people on the list.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                    Id rather not have the dead people on the list.
                    Oh. Harvey Martin is dead

Comment

• ricky williams is a gangsta, no ifs ands or buts about it

Go Celtics
                      Go Irish
                      Go Ravens

Comment

• Whoops!. :)

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Thank god Jerry is finally looking for character guys. I love what we have now in that department...took long enough.
                          LOL.

Quincy Carter used to play for the AFL2 team that's here in the Valley, and a few weeks ago he was arrested for a DUI lol. It's funny because just a few years ago he was playing against the Carolina Panthers in the NFL Playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            didnt Moss have problems in College and Minnesota?
                            he had problems before college. got in a fight, would've played for Notre Dame if he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                              Romanowski do?
                              He did a lot of stuff, because he's a piece of ****.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                              Romanowski has been involved in numerous altercations with both teammates and opponents. In 1995, while with the Eagles, he was ejected from a game and subsequently fined $4,500 for kicking Arizona Cardinals fullback Larry Centers in the head.[1]

Two more incidents occurred during the 1997 season while he played for the Broncos: In the first, he was fined $20,000 after his hit on then-Carolina Panthers quarterback Kerry Collins in a preseason game resulted in Collins sustaining a broken jaw;[1] in the second, Romanowski spat in the face of 49ers wide receiver J.J. Stokes in a regular-season game played in December on a Monday night in response to Stokes' taunting.[2] Two years later, while still with the Broncos, he was fined a total of $42,500 for three illegal hits plus a punch thrown at Kansas City Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez, and was also fined an undisclosed amount for throwing a football at Bryan Cox of the New York Jets, the ball hitting him in the crotch area.[3]

In 2003, Romanowski attacked and injured one of his teammates, Marcus Williams, during a scrimmage. Williams, a backup tight end for the Oakland Raiders, was forced to retire after Romanowski confronted Williams after a play, ripped off his helmet, and crushed his eye socket with a punch. [4] Williams sued for damages of $3.4 million, arguing that Romanowski had been suffering from "roid rage" when he attacked him. This argument was later rejected by the judge on the grounds that Williams could not prove that Romanowski had actually used steroids on the same day as the attack. Williams was awarded $340,000.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I don't know how Tank Johnson isn't on the team. Police found guns in the mans kitchen! Dude was killing people over breakfast. THUG.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information