No announcement yet.

NFL All-time Thug Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS could be Jack "They Call Me Assassin" Tatum, that was his biog title. When he & Al Atkinson were Raiders safeties in the 60s/70s they had a point system & paid bounties for opponents knocked out of games. Atkinson used the hook technique -- now illegal -- with his forearm to dislocate neck vertebra

Comment

• Carl Eller, he's taser proof. What more needs to be said?

Comment

• And if Mercury Morris isn't a crackhead I don't know what a crackhead is supposed to look like.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
          I don't know how Tank Johnson isn't on the team. Police found guns in the mans kitchen! Dude was killing people over breakfast. THUG.
          The dude collects guns and has never shot any one. Yeah, he must be an awful guy because he owns a lot of firearms!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Sauerbraun at Punter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              The dude collects guns and has never shot any one. Yeah, he must be an awful guy because he owns a lot of firearms!
              You don't see anything wrong with stockpiling unlicensed guns? Really? I'm sure he was just getting ready for the next NRA convention right?

Comment

You don't see anything wrong with stockpiling unlicensed guns? Really? I'm sure he was just getting ready for the next NRA convention right?
                Or you know, to feel safer/because he liked guns. What do people think Tank was trying to do? Become a gun runner? Or was he going to start his only militia?

Comment

You don't see anything wrong with stockpiling unlicensed guns? Really?
                  Well, they were licensed, just not in the state he was in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                    Carl Eller, he's taser proof. What more needs to be said?
                    Ah yes, Carl Eller, master of the head slap. But he couldn't match Deacon Jones for it's use in the Old League, the NFL before the rules changes, when they developed refined techniques to eliminate the opponents star players (kind of like the NHL does today :roll:).

Or render them useless in the game. Nothing better for that than the head slap, & no one did it better than Deacon Jones as a member of the Fearsome Foursome of the LA Rams (when they wore the blue & white unis). Jones once said that the best way to establish complete intimidation over the OT blocking you head-on was to use the strongest, most vicious head slap possible right on his outside earhole in the 1st offensive series, that way his ears rang all game long & he couldn't hear the snap count. O-linemen used to counter it by sharpening their helmet rivets around the earhole to a razor edge to cut the hands doing the head slapping, but those d-linemen's hands were so heavily taped & padded it did little or no good.

Comment

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
                      So no, I do not see anything wrong with owning guns, regardless of whether or not they are licensed, and this is coming from someone who is a liberal on almost every other issue.

Texas, what can I say?
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        Ah yes, Carl Eller, master of the head slap. But he couldn't match Deacon Jones for it's use in the Old League, the NFL before the rules changes, when they developed refined techniques to eliminate the opponents star players (kind of like the NHL does today :roll:).

Or render them useless in the game. Nothing better for that than the head slap, & no one did it better than Deacon Jones as a member of the Fearsome Foursome of the LA Rams (when they wore the blue & white unis). Jones once said that the best way to establish complete intimidation over the OT blocking you head-on was to use the strongest, most vicious head slap possible right on his outside earhole in the 1st offensive series, that way his ears rang all game long & he couldn't hear the snap count. O-linemen used to counter it by sharpening their helmet rivets around the earhole to a razor edge to cut the hands doing the head slapping, but those d-linemen's hands were so heavily taped & padded it did little or no good.
                        I was referring to this

Police used a Taser, but Martin said it had no effect and called for backup.

Comment

• Carl Eller fought 2 police men he definatly could be on the list as the LE.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information