CB: Marcus Trufant (SEA)
    CB: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (ARZ)
    FS: O.J Atogwe (STL)
    SS: Adrian Wilson (AZ)
    NFC East
    60.76%
    NFC West
    39.24%
    Last edited by diabsoule; 05-12-2009, 12:08 PM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

The NFC Beast would probably go to a nickel or dime package with all of the sick corners in the division.

Also, I assume Adrian Wilson is the NFC West's SS? There's no SS listed.

Wait, Eli is the East's QB? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      The NFC Best doesn't need a SS.. that's how awesome we are!

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        The NFC Best doesn't need a SS.. that's how awesome we are!
        Three teams in the top 10. Yeah, you're awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          The NFC Beast would probably go to a nickel or dime package with all of the sick corners in the division.

Wait, Eli is the East's QB? Seriously?
          Well is this a big time game? If it is I'd take Eli, if it's a regular season game I'd take McNabb. I got no issue with that.

But our defense alone would smash the West alone!

Comment

Well except for the fact that Ware would be the only weakness.

Comment

Maybe I missed how the teams were picked, because Cory Webster & Sheldon Brown over Terrance Newman? ok. That makes the East looker weaker if your only listing two.

I think the West would smash us with Fitz and Boldin and Steven Jackson in the mix...Their corners look like they would shut our WR's down completely and theirs look like they would tear us a new one.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Yeah, Eli is the QB. Donovan is a choke artist. He can win in the regular season, err, well he has won in the regular season. Iirc, he was benched last season.

I could've put Kevin Kolb as the QB if that would've made you happy.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Maybe I missed how the teams were picked, because Cory Webster & Sheldon Brown over Terrance Newman? ok. That makes the East looker weaker if your only listing two.

I think the West would smash us with Fitz and Boldin and Steven Jackson in the mix...Their corners look like they would shut our WR's down completely and theirs look like they would tear us a new one.
                  Asante should be there.

The East would have all day to throw, their front three a good, but the Lbs they are running for the 3-4 is the weakness.

A 4 man rush from the East could bring enough pressure on that line.

But the East Wrs do suck.

Comment

I'm only putting two corners and the NFC East's corners are pretty much all on the same page.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Your right I completely forgot about him, Asante and T-New are the two best corners in the division.

Comment

Their running game wouldn't be able to move our defensive front. On top of that on third down we can create a pass rushing package of Tuck, Osi, Ware and AH. or another end like Trent Cole. So Tuck, Osi, Cole/AH, Ware/Cole, and if Ware isn't on the DL send him too. I don't see that team doing much. Reminds me of the Pats offense. Good defense will stop a good offense.

Comment

If your favorite corner, linebacker, fullback, or water boy isn't on the roster then just image player "x" on that roster instead of whoever is there as long as their in the division. It's not that difficult... Well, maybe for some of you it is but for most it shouldn't be that difficult.

Obviously, there are only 11 players there. If I was to go through and be like "well, if Tom Coughlin presented that matchup for Ken Whisenhunt then I'm sure they'd go into their dime package and if they went into that package they would need this group of personnel on the field and if Whisenhunt is going to give Coughlin that look then he would need a blocking TE on the field and a slot receiver so he needs those"

Yeah, I'm not doing that.
                          Last edited by diabsoule; 05-12-2009, 12:07 PM.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Your right it's not a big deal, it just stuck out to me, I wasn't harping on it I just made a comment about it but I did forget about Asante initially.

Comment

Your right it's not a big deal, it just stuck out to me, I wasn't harping on it I just made a comment about it but I did forget about Asante initially.
                              I like Asante but I feel Corey Webster has a more well-rounded game. Just think of Asante as the nickel corner and Newman as the dime. And they also sub in and out for Brown and Webster and present different looks.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information