No announcement yet.

Holmgren ready to work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wont You Cooooooooome To San Franciscoooo?

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      As ridiculous of a move as it would be, the Vikings would be so much better if they fired Childress right now and hired Holmgren.
      If this were to happen at all (it won't but still lol) Viking fans better hope after Al Davis fires John Marshall in the first month of the regular season that Holmgren doesn't bring Marshall in as his DC. My never ending hate for Marshalls vanilla ******* defense continues.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
      too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

I think he should be a GM somewhere.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by papa burgundy View Post
          if Singletary and the Niners crash and burn his first year and they go 5-11 or worse then I'd expect him to get fired for Holmgren or Shannahan.
          Should the worst happen (and I'm hoping it doesn't cause we've got a good level of emerging talen) and Singletary flops I think most Niner fans would agree that Shannahan as HC with Holmgren in the FO would be the dream team.

Comment

Originally posted by BandwagonPunditry View Post
            Should the worst happen (and I'm hoping it doesn't cause we've got a good level of emerging talen) and Singletary flops I think most Niner fans would agree that Shannahan as HC with Holmgren in the FO would be the dream team.
            I don't think either Holmgren or Shannahan would be ok with that setup.

Comment

Just wait a bit Mike. We'll take ya in about 9 months.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                Just wait a bit Mike. We'll take ya in about 9 months.
                Horrible fit if Favre's not there...I don't think AD would really appreciate Holgren's offensive philosophy.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information