No announcement yet.

Jason Taylor rejoins Dolphins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parcells owned Washington so bad. "Come over here Jason I want to introduce you to the 2nd rounder we got for you last year."

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
      i love the move for the price they got.

he must have really hated washington.
      and loved Miami... I gotta say the guy gave up a lot of money to go to the place I think he thinks of as 'home'.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Parcells owned Washington so bad. "Come over here Jason I want to introduce you to the 2nd rounder we got for you last year."
        That and Dan Snyder wet himself when he heard that he was "only" a second rounder, so it had to be done:).
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Wasn't so sure how I felt about this at first, but I like the move.

Welcome back JT :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I don't understand. How can an NFL player not sign with the Patriots, once they beckon for his lowly mortal self from their shining Mount Olympus? How can he pass up the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL, to not be coached by one of the greatest minds ever associated with sports? To not play with the greatest offense to exist in the history of mankind?

Truly it's puzzling.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I think it's brilliant that they got a 2nd rounder for him the year he got injured, then he comes back for free and cheaper, incredible move.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                I think it's brilliant that they got a 2nd rounder for him the year he got injured, then he comes back for free and cheaper, incredible move.
                It's not like they were hurting too much without him, either. Things worked out very well for the fins on this one.

Comment

I 100% agree. Great move.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Remniscient of Denver getting a 3rd round comp pick for Ian Gold the same year they re-signed him.

Comment

Good move for all involved, at the end of the day Taylor will be in familiar surroundings, the team gets back a leader and good player (when healthy).

Smart move by all concerned.

Comment

And further proof the Redskin's FO is a league-wide joke. I wonder if this spells the end of Roth in Miami. If the Skins hadn't drafted Orakpo I would like to see Roth on the Skins. I think his best fit is a LDE in a 4-3 scheme.
                        Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

Roth is a pretty decent player, but I don't think he is too great a fit for OLB ina 3-4, but I do like him as an LE, in a 4-3, he seems very good in stopping the run and more than capable of providing a pass rush.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                            Roth is a pretty decent player, but I don't think he is too great a fit for OLB ina 3-4, but I do like him as an LE, in a 4-3, he seems very good in stopping the run and more than capable of providing a pass rush.
                            He ripped apart the Chargers' O this year, I seriously doubt they give up on him because they signed 34 year old Jason Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              He ripped apart the Chargers' O this year, I seriously doubt they give up on him because they signed 34 year old Jason Taylor.
                              Well, I guess he ripped them apart, but not many other teams, he only had 5 sacks last year. If you can find his QB rushes and TFL, which I am too lazy to look for I'll give you this argument, but if there not that great then Matt Roth is nothing special and can be upgraded, 5 sack at OLB, is pretty mediocre.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

This move has zero risk. Parcells wins again.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information