sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Bengals
      Offense- Anthony Munoz

Put him at LT, Kick Anthony Collins to RT, and move Andre inside to Guard and we have quite the OL.

Defense- David Fulcher, SS.

Hard hitting LBer sized Safety would really help solidify an already talented back end. Pairing him with Chinedum Ndukwe would be scary.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Marshall Faulk was sort of a bust for the Colts. Ravens could just go back to their 1996 draft. Montana won a SuperBowl w/o Rice I believe.

Comment

I'm just saying...Jerry Rice was once in a life time. Joe Montana was great, don't get me wrong, top 5 of all time for sure, and at a position of need so it makes sense, granted. But personally, I would take Jerry Rice because he's far and away the best wide receiver to ever play football.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

tennessee -
            offense - earl campbell to team with CJ
            defense - javon kearse (pre eagle back to titan)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
              Marshall Faulk was sort of a bust for the Colts.
              How is that he played five years for the Colts and had had over 1000 yards rushing four out of five seasons while putting up solid receiving numbers as well.

Comment

Faulk was an established star before he caught on with the Rams. He had like 2,200 yards from scrimmage his last year with the Colts. And he had 50+ total tds in 5 years there. He was also already a three time pro bowler.
                Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-17-2009, 02:13 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

O - OT Forrest Gregg

Honorable Mentions - WR Sterling Sharpe, Qb Brett Favre, RB Paul Hornung.

D - Reggie White

Honorable Mentions

MLB Ray Nitzche , FS Eugene Robinson ,

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    Offense:

Dermontti Dawson... Best Center ever to play... would really add a huge improvement to our OL.

Mean Joe Greene.

Could you Imagine Joe Greene as the WDE in our 3-4..

Aaron Smith, Casey Hampton, Joe Greene...
                    I was going to go with Dawson and Mel Blount... But once I saw that DL of Smith, Hampton and Mean Joe... I think I'll have to go with Dawson and Joe Greene as well.

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                      I'm just saying...Jerry Rice was once in a life time. Joe Montana was great, don't get me wrong, top 5 of all time for sure, and at a position of need so it makes sense, granted. But personally, I would take Jerry Rice because he's far and away the best wide receiver to ever play football.
                      if the scenario for the 49ers was that they had a decent QB and poor recievers, Jerry Rice would be the choice, but the fact that the question is to implement these players into today's roster, the choice has to be either Joe Montana or Steve Young. With young recievers such as Michael Crabtree and Josh Morgan with a veteran prescence of Isaac Bruce, the 49ers have a strong WR corp. Give that group a legendary QB, and they will produce

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                        Montana: also once in a lifetime, at a much more valuable position. Sad to say, but it's no contest in my mind. I also wouldn't take any QB other than Montana if I had to pick. Maybe Fouts if I drank my homerade that day.

Comment

Michael Irvin

Deion Sanders

Comment

for the vikes

Defense
                            Paul Krause

could easily be eller or page but our d-line is already stacked and Krause was just as good as either of them IMO

Offense
                            Fran Tarkenton

easy pick. with a QB of tarkentons caliber our O would be amazing... or Frantastic:D

and of course how could i forget...

Bud Grant

Childress sucks. period.
                            Last edited by jimmylishis; 05-19-2009, 05:23 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information