Wow, solid signing for the Saints.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Good Sign for the Saints

Comment

good solid signing by the saints
        Musician

Comment

superb signing that gives them a guy who can still play at a high level, be a plus leader, and upgrades the LB area that clearly needed some improvement. It's made even better by the fact that it is only 3 years.

Comment

What are the contract numbers?
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
              What are the contract numbers?
              For now, undisclosed. It's a pretty solid signing in my opinion -- now, I'm hoping we can land Donnie Edwards, Rod Hood, Ken Hamlin, Anthony Adams, and Randy McMichael/Eric Johnson and I'd consider FA a success heading into the draft.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

He's a leader, but he's average at best on the field.

Comment

I guess this takes Donnie Edwards out of the picture huh? :D

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    I guess this takes Donnie Edwards out of the picture huh? :D
                    I wouldn't be so sure about that..
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Im glad we got Porter, Thomas ans Simmons out of the division.

Comment

Honestly any moves the Saints can make to fix up their back seven is a good move. The overhaul of that defense is FAR from complete. Most of the players that Payton brought in his first year were serviceable, but no more.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

it is a solid pickup. Hes not a long term solution but its gonna take a while for Payton to get that defense shaped up and stocked with young talent. Bringing in guys like Simmons who can be solid starters as well as leaders and mentors should work well.

Comment

I like the signing. Now I'm hoping McMichael is next :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

washed up and bad ... what a unspectacular siging , he is no starter material anymore ... poorly

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information