Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post

Nuff said?
    I would say more than nuff.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      It's not like it's going to look any different on the back of his jersey. What, we won't be able to see the space? oh noooo. He better freaking produce though, nothing dumber than a guy named Ochocinco showing up with just one or two catches.
      LOL couldn't of said it better myself, he'd only make a bigger ass of himself.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongside View Post
        /)_- face palm

Comment

He's an idiot, but it's possible that he did this on purpose. The NFL only puts LAST names on the jersey. And it's possible if his name is Ocho Cinco, they would only have put Cinco on the jersey.
          Pioli Will Lead, I Will Follow!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post

Nuff said?
            some people just get paid to much. you just know that of every dollar he gets 98 cents get totally wasted on something that doesnt contribute anything to anyone.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Lol i had just read this article on Yahoo. Get owned Chad, that's what you get for being an idiot.
              He does nothing but sell tickets and jerseys for the NFL, they are being assholes if they don't fix it. He is a jerk, but this is just silly.
              Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

I don't understand why changing your name to something ridiculous makes you a jerk. People make a way bigger deal out of this than it really is.

Comment

I wonder what he mama has to say about this.

Comment

Originally posted by StorminNorman View Post
                    I don't understand why changing your name to something ridiculous makes you a jerk. People make a way bigger deal out of this than it really is.
                    He has every right to change his name, I called him a jerk because he has turned his back on his team.
                    Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

If he wrote it like that, wouldn't it be that the way he wanted it?

Comment

i never have liked him. To me he has always been one of those cocky sons of bitches.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                          i never have liked him. To me he has always been one of those cocky sons of bitches.

That's funny, because to me thats how I look at the guy in your sig. Who smokes weed before the biggest day of your life knowing that you will be tested?. Pretty arrogant don't ya think? I'd rather have him be cocky than a mental midget.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                            That's funny, because to me thats how I look at the guy in your sig. Who smokes weed before the biggest day of your life knowing that you will be tested?. Pretty arrogant don't ya think? I'd rather have him be cocky than a mental midget.
                            The positive test could have been triggered by smoking months before the test. Still poor foresight, but I imagine a drug test at the NFL combine wasn't on his mind a few months before the test.

Comment

Man, he's on my favorite team and I don't even want to talk about him. We hardly even mention him on the Bengals team forum lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information