Dominique Byrd arrested... Again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soybean View Post
    haha hmm, i just read that, geez that's pretty bad but i still don't think a DUI compares to the other things athletes are doing today.
    He stabbed a guy in the face with a broken beer bottle the first time.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
      He stabbed a guy in the face with a broken beer bottle the first time.
      damn he is hardcore

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

haha hmm, i just read that, geez that's pretty bad but i still don't think a DUI compares to the other things athletes are doing today.
        You see to me its about as major as you can get outside of Murder. Rape is more often that not a woman out for money when it involves pro athletes. DUI shows several things.

First and foremost a pro athlete should not be drinking, anyone who is serious should not be drinking, especially to the level required to get a DUI.

Secondly it shows that he has a problem with alcohol. Whether he drinks too much too often or if it just causes him to make stupid decisions or even worse if its both.

Third, alcohol or not, its a stupid decision. If you are so drunk you dont know what you are doing its even worse than just making a stupid decision, but everyone knows if you are going to drink, you dont drive. It is irresponsible, selfish and stupid, 3 traits you dont want from a player.

Fourth, you already have an off field issue related to alcohol and you go and do it again. Once again, just plain stupid and there arent many stupid players who excel in any pro sport.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

What a thug. What is this, the 3rd time? Or more? Once in USC and a couple times now with the Rams.
          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Thug Life

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information