CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND: AFC North vs. NFC North: Best Division All-Pro Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
    so you would rather attack a front 7 of Pyrce, Kelly, Ngata, Lewis, and Suggs? instead of Washginton, Foxworth, Rolle, Landry, and Reed? The Ravens don't need to stack the box for anything, they already have a dominate d-line, it allows them to drop guys back in coverage.

is that a joke...
    I just want to type what you did...........Pryce,Gregg,Ngata,Lewis,Suggs....... ......AHHHH I love it
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• A great safety is key, but if the Steelers didn't have Aaron Smith, they would suck with or without Polamalu.

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
        i like how this all hinges on the front 7...

need i remind you that minnesota has allowed the least amount of running yards per game when the williams are both in the line up than any team in the nfl over the past few years...

what does that do? put it all on the skill players, ben and the wideouts to make the difference.
        and one of the worst secondary in the NFL over the past few years...yet they mange to maintain a very solid defense and went to the Playoffs last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          A great safety is key, but if the Steelers didn't have Aaron Smith, they would suck with or without Polamalu.
          VERY true, Aaron Smith is one of the most underrated players in the league.

Comment

• I think the NFC North offense could do some work against that defense.

Comment

• AP ftw. NFC North ftw.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information