Petitgout and Bucs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
    The way I look at it is, while Petitgout isn't a great LT, he is an upgrade from Anthony Davis. This allows them to potentially slide Davis and his size inside, and perhaps move Joseph to center, and potentially removing OL as a possibility. That allows them to either be more aggressive in addressing their defense, or be more aggressive in moving up for Calviin Johnson, because as it stands now, I'm not sure Johnson is there either (with Detroit looking a strong option). Raiders could actually have trade options now ... or the Buccaneers could look at adding say, Gaines Adams or Amobi Okoye.
    Moving Joseph to center would the stupidest thing ever. And Buenning is a great young guard but he tore his ACL and we'll see how he recovers but moving DJ to center is COMPLETELY stupid.

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

i gotta say when i went to giants.com the day they cut luke i was livid. immensely livid and in shock. it made no sense what soever. now we are pissing in the wind. luke was one of my favorite giants. Luke Petigout has a nasty streak, hes a beast. remember when he threw down akers by his head hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradentonian View Post
        Don't think for a second that this would prevent the Bucs from drafting Joe Thomas if he somehow fell to #4. If the FO feels JT can take over at LOT straight out of camp, then Luke can be in the mix at LOG since Buenning injured and his recovery doesn't look promising.
        Because Chris Simms is left handed (assuming he is the starter when the season begins and they feel comfortable with that, during contract negotiations the garunteed him starter/his job to lose status) should the right side get some if not more attention to protect his blind-side.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
          Because Chris Simms is left handed (assuming he is the starter when the season begins and they feel comfortable with that, during contract negotiations the garunteed him starter/his job to lose status) should the right side get some if not more attention to protect his blind-side.

The Bucs seem to be comfortable with Trueblood at ROT, but if Simms wins the starting job I'm sure the FO would take a closer look. Honestly, though, at this point I think Garcia is the odds-on favorite to start. Gruden has been trying to get him on board for years.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information