Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 6 teams who won't make the playoffs...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Cardinals wont make it because i totally trust in the Superbowl Loser curse. They also have Fitz on the Madden cover so double curse!

Comment

With as good as the Giants D is going to be, their offense would have to suck majorly to not make the playoffs.

I actually have them winning the NFC East right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
        With as good as the Giants D is going to be, their offense would have to suck majorly to not make the playoffs.

They probably will if they get some decent production from the receivers. Their running game is filthy good.

Comment

The Giants offense will roll. They'll be a great team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            They probably will if they get some decent production from the receivers. Their running game is filthy good.
            I have you guys are a close second..

Wondering how the defense will be without Dawkins directing people on the field and Jim Johnson running it off the field.

Still, I'm looking for the Eagles offense to be tops on the NFC East.

Those 2 teams are the reason why I'm scared we wont make playoffs this year.

Comment

I have you guys are a close second..

Wondering how the defense will be without Dawkins directing people on the field and Jim Johnson running it off the field.

Still, I'm looking for the Eagles offense to be tops on the NFC East.

Those 2 teams are the reason why I'm scared we wont make playoffs this year.
              You probably won't make the playoffs because of your lack of secondary depth and lack of gamebreakers at WR in an offense where a gamebreaker is needed. Plus, Romo still needs to show that he can win down the stretch.

The Eagles are a type of team that could win the division or finish last and I wouldn't be surprised either way. I'm not confident in McNabb's ability to stay healthy for two straight years.

Comment

my 6 would be:

-Dolphins
                -Titans
                -Cardinals
                -Panthers
                -Ravens
                -Colts

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  You probably won't make the playoffs because of your lack of secondary depth and lack of gamebreakers at WR in an offense where a gamebreaker is needed. Plus, Romo still needs to show that he can win down the stretch.

The Eagles are a type of team that could win the division or finish last and I wouldn't be surprised either way. I'm not confident in McNabb's ability to stay healthy for two straight years.
                  I'm actually not worried about secondary. Jenkins and Scandrick should both be good. Ball is ok. Supposedly Mickens knee is 100% so he might be able to give us something. We're deep at safety. No game breakers, but we upgraded from Roy Williams and Keith Davis. I actually think our secondary is better this year than it was last year.

I'm more concerned with the D-line. I think its Ratliff and a bunch of JAGs to be completely honest. Igor might flourish being under Wade again. We'll wait and see.

Agree with you and Romo.

Agree with you on WR's. Hope we turn to more of a running team, but I doubt it.

Comment

I'm a little surprised by seeing a lot of Dolphins but not as many Falcons....I think they're in basically the same boat. Both got off to quick starts under completely new coaching staffs and front offices, and I think they could both snap back to reality a little bit as the still-rebuilding teams that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I'm a little surprised by seeing a lot of Dolphins but not as many Falcons....I think they're in basically the same boat. Both got off to quick starts under completely new coaching staffs and front offices, and I think they could both snap back to reality a little bit as the still-rebuilding teams that they are.
                      I'm wondering if the 350 grinding carries that he got last year will show up on Turner this year.

I know it's not LJ style overkill, but still a pretty hefty amount.

Comment

Even as an Eagles fan, I can't say the Giants won't make the playoffs. They had one of the best off-seasons to go along with a solid draft which should help them get over the loss of Burress.

I definitely agree with the Cardinals and Dolphins being on there. The AFC East the Dolphins are in this year is much more competitive than last years. With Tom Brady returning to the Patriots, and Rex Ryan and T.O. joining the division, the Phins will have a much harder time winning the AFC East.

Comment

If you are Arizona and you start off poorly, or find yourselves 2/3 of the way through the season without a hope at the playoffs, when do you bench the guy you just gave a ton of money to and find out what you have in Leinart?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            my 6 would be:

-Dolphins
                            -Titans
                            -Cardinals
                            -Panthers
                            -Ravens
                            -Colts
                            How high are you on the Jaguars and Texans/low on the Titans and Colts, BBD? Or is it a mix of the two?

Relieved to know that I'm not the only one who thinks the Ravens.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

i might have to take the vikings of this list if brett favre comes back healthy...

Go Ravens!

Comment

My 6-8 would include:

1) Titans - had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL last year. I see no way they repeat as a playoff team.
                                2) Miami - another team that lucked out with an easy schedule last year and Brady's injury. Think Jacksonville and the Browns.
                                3) Carolina - Delhomme had better bounce back from that terrible performance in the playoffs. If he's done, Carolina is done.
                                4) Baltimore - Borderline ability to repeat although not out of the question as the schedule has to be easier.
                                5) Atlanta - NFC South is a tough division and repeating is never easy.
                                6) Minnesota - NFC North is a lot stronger this season and both Chicago and Green Bay will give them all they can handle.
                                7) Indy - new HC and a # of assistants have retired. Could easily take a step back, but maybe not.
                                8) Arizona - I think they could take the final step up and win the SB as long as Warner continues to show franchise form but the SB jinx might get them.
                                And proud of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information