No announcement yet.

Jim Johnson Takes an Indefinite Leave Of Absense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the best for Jim Johnson and his family. He has been one of football's greatest defensive minds for the past near decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
      I wish the best for Jim Johnson and his family. He has been one of football's greatest defensive minds for the past near decade.
      WAIT. HOLD THE **** UP.

I have a bone to pick with you. A Knicks fan AND an Eagles fan????!!!

what kind of blasphemous **** is this?

Comment

I agree with BBD. How can you be a fan of 2 NY teams and then a Philly team. It doesn't mix.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          it sucks. i love McDermott. I wonder when he will get a DC position.
          He will take voer whenever Johnson's career is over, whether that be sooner or later. I hope Johnson comes back, but for now, this is valuable time for McDermott for when he eventually does take over as DC. I hope to see a lot more of Jim Johnson, he is a tough guy, and I hope he will continue to fight.
          Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          i really love Jim Johnson :/

so 1 offseason and the NFL loses 2 of the 3 Defensive Gurus? thats sad
          Don't count him out yet renji:(.

He had a press conference at the Eagles OTAs or whatever they were, and he seemed strong, and he sounded good. Obviously I'm not doctor, but things looked good for him 2 or 3 weeks ago.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

This is a huge blow to not only the Eagles, but also to the NFL, I hope he is able to fight through his illness.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information